Turbocharging vs inductive wireless charging

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay everyone so I know that the Nexus 6 support full charging faster than wireless charging. The specialty is this because even from a dead battery it only takes an hour to charge your damn phone up but then don't have wireless charging has me curious. The only problem with it is it doesn't turbo charge the phone all the way up and it quick amount of time. What does everyone else here use?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use wireless at night and quick charging when I need to juice it up quick

Posted via the Android Central App
Are there any wireless charger that charge it quicker than slower on the market? Which wireless charger do you use?

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the aukey at work an the Motorola at home both work fast. If your buying one just make sure it supports quick charging 2.0

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the aukey at work an the Motorola at home both work fast. If your buying one just make sure it supports quick charging 2.0

Well see now, I didn't think that inductive wireless charger supportive a quick charging 2.0 standard.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I use the TYLT wireless charger both at work and at home! I only use the Moto quick charger if needed! Wireless charging I' is considerably slower... There is no quick charge option via wireless... Some might be slightly faster but not like the plug in version....

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I think Turbocharging fried my accelerometer. Using my replacement now. Lots of stuff on the internet about it, primarily Galaxy S6 but also the Nexus 6. If your N6 doesn't auto rotate anymore, you nuked it.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think Turbocharging fried my accelerometer. Using my replacement now. Lots of stuff on the internet about it, primarily Galaxy S6 but also the Nexus 6. If your N6 doesn't auto rotate anymore, you nuked it.
Um OK.. My phones phone is fine now. Um thanks loll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci