Preferred method for unlocking the phone

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Nice nice. Don't have a Moto 360 because I just don't wear a watch and ambient display is good enough.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Swipe. I've been toying with the idea of adding a pattern and using trusted places though.

Posted via the Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Swipe. I've been toying with the idea of adding a pattern and using trusted places though.

Posted via the Android Central App
Ahh I gotcha. I tried to use a regular alpha numeric password, it just takes too long to type in, that's why.that's why I've got the pin set up. Easy, convenient, AND simple, at least for now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sictheangel

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I use a pin for the most part. I use trusted places and have set it up for my home address only, so at home I don't have it locked 😜

Sent from my Nexus 6 on MetroPCS

xikle

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Trusted device/location with pin on my personal phone. On my work phone finger print with pin backup (iPhone 5S)

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
On the Nexus 6, PIN lock. I haven't used facial recognition since the Galaxy Nexus days. There are too many times that I want to unlock the phone in a dark room. Also, the phone didn't recognize me at night. :eek: I prefer PIN lock, though I use the fingerprint unlock on other devices where it is available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC