Going from Galaxy s5 to Nexus 6

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I moved from Note 4 to NEXUS 6. Amazing phone. The experience of vanilla android has no match. Fast and buttery smooth.

Rometheus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
It comes Monday tracking number says Monday and in transit

Posted via the Android Central App
Have fun bro!!! Let us know how the battery life is. Thats the only thing that kept me away from getting the N6. One of my friends has it and says his battery has gotten worse and he has tried everything. In time I will be using a device without a removable battery but I'm just not ready yet.😎

~Blessed From My Note 4~

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Have fun bro!!! Let us know how the battery life is. Thats the only thing that kept me away from getting the N6. One of my friends has it and says his battery has gotten worse and he has tried everything. In time I will be using a device without a removable battery but I'm just not ready yet.😎

~Blessed From My Note 4~

Sure thing I'll be sharing my experience in the forums

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Make sure when you get it, install all the updates to 5.1.1 and then do the factory reset.
Doesn't take long at all any it will make your Nexus purr.

Posted via the Android Central App and my Nexus 6

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Make sure when you get it, install all the updates to 5.1.1 and then do the factory reset.
Doesn't take long at all any it will make your Nexus purr.

Posted via the Android Central App and my Nexus 6

I guess it will ship with 5.0.x? But ya I'm going to factory reset after I update, good tip for anyone

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Wait until you fire it up and don't have to deal with a dozen carrier apps you don't want. It's awesome!

The N6 is really smooth and the screen and camera are excellent. There are a few things I miss about Samsung - split screen multitasking, some camera effects, but not enough to lure me away from the N6.

You've made a great choice - have fun with it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I guess it will ship with 5.0.x? But ya I'm going to factory reset after I update, good tip for anyone

I think it will have 5.1 on it ,then you should be able to do the update to 5.1.1 :)

Sent from my Nexus 6

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE: I got my case it's a light spigen case but I pose a question to you all are there any glass screen protectors out there for the nexus 6?

Phone comes tomorrow morning

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I went from the Galaxy S5 to the Nexus 6. I loved the change. Right off the bat you're gonna notice NO Samsung or carrier bloatware... NONE!

I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited because I haven't used nexus phone since the nexus one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678