Case suggestions for Nexus 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a quality otterbox style case? I normally don't use a case but I would like something for when I am outdoors.
Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App and my Nexus 6

for3nsicguy

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at the Spigen Slim Armor and the Evocel Dual Layer Armor. The Spigen is a little more stylish and has a kickstand. The Evocel is more protective and is about the only Nexus 6 case that is completely flat on the back. I have both and really like each of them. I use the Evocel when I need more protection. They both work with wireless chargers.

Spigen Slim Armor:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=i...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4584196

Evocel Dual Layer Armor:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4584196

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a quality otterbox style case? I normally don't use a case but I would like something for when I am outdoors.
Thanks.

Ballistic TJ1539 A06C Nexus 6 by Motorola Tough Jacket Case Black Retail | eBay

Very good case. You won't have to worry about dropping it with this baby on it. I had one just like it on a previous phone, and I could throw it 15ft. up into the air and land on concrete without worry.

n3wDaddy77

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.

You can also check out the Seidio Dilex Pro. It's a two-part case (silicone + PC) and it has a holster option specifically built for it.

You can choose to buy it direct from Seidio, but you may be able to get a better deal via ShopAndroid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
You can also check out the Seidio Dilex Pro. It's a two-part case (silicone + PC) and it has a holster option specifically built for it.

You can choose to buy it direct from Seidio, but you may be able to get a better deal via ShopAndroid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I use the dilex. It's a good case.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Probably not exactly what you are interested in, but I have my Nexus 6 in a Spigen thin case and it really protects it nicely, but I just ordered a Dbrand carbon fiber back piece. It will keep the back really good and it is grippable and good looking, while reducing the bulk from using the case. Almost naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000