Hidden notification light

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure it doesn't sound weirs but with root and your notification light, is there any worry about burning out that led notification light on the top speaker grill at all?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Why did Motorola/Google choose not to activate the led light? That's the one wish I had for this phone
Yes, I'm not sure why Google and Motorola decide to hide this one feature. If nice has a very strong bright LED on the front top speaker grill anyways. Weird. Of course, what you're rooted, you can do whatever the heck you would like with it.

Bigleftyinaz

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm not sure why Google and Motorola decide to hide this one feature. If nice has a very strong bright LED on the front top speaker grill anyways. Weird. Of course, what you're rooted, you can do whatever the heck you would like with it.

I would be afraid to root, scared to screw up phone . I'm not a computer /phone whiz

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I would be afraid to root, scared to screw up phone . I'm not a computer /phone whiz
Honestly, at first I thought that. But rooting the phone takes two minutes you hook it up via USB to computer download an executable program file boot the phone into recovery mode and a few minutes later you're done literally. Other phones are harder but the Nexus phone is different I learned that the hard way as well.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site

You don't have to be a computer whiz to root or anything else. You just need good reading comprehension, and follow instructions to the letter. ✤ Nexus 6 ✤ Sticky Roll Up thr… | Nexus 6 | XDA Forums

Plus, it's almost impossible to hard brick a Nexus device. Even if something did screw up, it's easy to restore. Once you realize how easy it is to do, you'll feel foolish you didn't do it sooner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34