Adaptive brightness setting

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So my question to everyone as I was running a website online that says if you have adaptive brightness turned on to non set your brightness turned into minimal level because it'll make the screen go blank and dark pretty much. For all the people on the forum that have adapter brightness turned on, what is your brightness level setting at? Mines at about at say 35 percent or as it lines up with the Wi-Fi symbol on the quick toggle settings menu.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have it set at about half.
Okay now sir, when you say about half screen brightness, with adaptive brightness, what kind of battery life are you looking at with your Nexus 6? Again, I'm just going to gauge everyone's usage compared to my own usage of course lol.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Again, I'm just going to gauge everyone's usage compared to my own usage of course lol.

How??!

Mine's set to about 70% brightness with AB on, and if I wanted to I could go nearly 3 days without absolutely needing to recharge. But I mostly use my phone as a phone, so I don't clock in a lot of screen-on time.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
How??!

Mine's set to about 70% brightness with AB on, and if I wanted to I could go nearly 3 days without absolutely needing to recharge. But I mostly use my phone as a phone, so I don't clock in a lot of screen-on time.
So the main the differences I use mine for everything but I guess I'll try to raise my screen brightness up a little bit like I said its at 35% brightness right now near the Wi-Fi symbol marker on the quick toggle settings menu. I just don't want to burn up too much battery dying so if you don't know me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae