Turning off vibration feedback

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, so realistically speaking, by turning off the vibration haptic feedback on the phone, and the Google keyboard, does that really Save a substantial amount of battery power?most people say yes. Just out of curiosity.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, so realistically speaking, by turning off the vibration haptic feedback on the phone, and the Google keyboard, does that really Save a substantial amount of battery power?most people say yes. Just out of curiosity.

I don't have have any evidence, but from personal experience, at least when I had an HTC M7 and HTC M8, turning off the haptic feedback did seem to save some of battery usage.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't have have any evidence, but from personal experience, at least when I had an HTC M7 and HTC M8, turning off the haptic feedback did seem to save some of battery usage.
That's very interesting. I mean I didn't notice much more battery drain with they have to vibrate feedback on, but I do still have it off. I just wanted to know everyone else's opinions about it as well. It was nice to hear everyone else's perspective on things of course.