Notifications

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone so I deleted my light Flow app for root and went back to stock. If ambient display uses more battery than having it off, what does everyone use to know when you notifications on the phone?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I turn the screen on and look :)

Posted via the Android Central App
Okay so basically, you've just gotten into the habit of always hitting the lock button constantly?lol I mean I'm trying to get used to the ambient display again after having deleted lite flow in order to go back to stock. That's why I'm curious.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
It appears you do have an unlocked bootloader, so you can just get double tap to wake and double tap to sleep.
Just unlocked bootloader and loaded up CM yesterday.
Doesn't change the stock at all just adds one small feature.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It appears you do have an unlocked bootloader, so you can just get double tap to wake and double tap to sleep.
Just unlocked bootloader and loaded up CM yesterday.
Doesn't change the stock at all just adds one small feature.
Well some of the reason I'm probably going to unroot my phone is because I don't want to keep on rhe updating the software and I want marshmallow when it comes out and I can't over the air update automatically of course. Plus I want Android pay to work properly which we all know what doesn on a rooted phone.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Check out the app Gravity on the Play Store
Okay so here's a saying I tried that gravity app and it seems cool, but it obviously with the motion detector and the proximity sensor and lots of all the time even when I don't have notifications. I would think that would drain my battery a lot more so than not. I guess I'll just use ambient display for now. I will disable and me in this way but I'll never know when I have a notification on my screen and I don't want to have to hit the power button every single time lol.