Chrome tabs in lollipop and marshmallow

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, quick question. In your Chrome browser on your phone do you have your tabs merge with recent apps, or do you have them where you can see the number of tabs open and then close one out old style? Just curious. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
In lollipop it's merged with resent apps. I expect the same in marshmallow.
Yes correct, what I was asking is do you actually have it merges with your recent apps where do you have it old style where you can see the number of the tabs and close them out one by one?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Merged with resent apps
Lol gotcha I was thinking you'll get to see the other where you can see the number of times you have in the top window. So you don't lose track of how many open tabs you have in chrome lol.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Lol gotcha I was thinking you'll get to see the other where you can see the number of times you have in the top window. So you don't lose track of how many open tabs you have in chrome lol.

You can pick that option. It's in settings I believe. I personally have it "old style" where it's not merged with recent tabs. Just because I like saving tabs sometimes and if I'm closing apps i don't wanna accidentally close a tab I'm saving for later.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You can pick that option. It's in settings I believe. I personally have it "old style" where it's not merged with recent tabs. Just because I like saving tabs sometimes and if I'm closing apps i don't wanna accidentally close a tab I'm saving for later.
Yeah I'm the same way plus he is too cluttered in the owner of the multitasking screen if you have the tabs in merged with the other apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2