Just made the leap and ordered this beast...

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Verizon still let me sign a 2 year online. So with that and they're giving me $100 for my old S4, I'm only spending $100 for it. Um...yes please.!😀

Posted via the Android Central App

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be ordering soon.... This phone at this price is just too tempting. Especially with the marshmallow update looming. Report back on how you're enjoying it!

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I definitely will! Arrives tomorrow... I was just surprised they still had the 2 year agreement. I thought they did away with that?

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I definitely will! Arrives tomorrow... I was just surprised they still had the 2 year agreement. I thought they did away with that?

I ordered mine tonight. Looking forward to this phone. I had heard that Verizon wasn't doing contacts anymore, but maybe they haven't switched over yet?

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered one off of Ebay New for $300...Passed up the $350 deal a few weeks ago, but $300 for this phone was too hard to pass by.

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I should have had it tonight when I got home from work, but the fricking FedEx dude didn't leave it....even though I left a note. So I'll have to pick it up tomorrow morning. A whole day of anticipation for nothing. Dammit. 😧

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for $350 off amazon because, well, amazon. I did get 5% back off of it though, so that helped a bit (a deal with the store card). I wasn't even aware of the 5X or 6P, but I'll be fine, just got to get used to Phablet life. Besides, I think the 5X looks ugly.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got a great case, and now I love this phone even more. M is pretty sweet too

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Got it this morning and have to say, I love it! It doesn't feel much bigger than my S3 and I love the screen. Add the dual front speakers and pure Android... definite win.! Only thing I'll miss is the volume rocker on the back, but I'm happy I made the switch!

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine today and I gotta say that I'm in love! The size, the screen, the feel, it's just amazing. What a deal this phone is. I'd recommend it to anyone.