Nexus 6 haters

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Why is it that there has been this onslaught of haters to the Nexus 6 once they do a hands on with the Nexus 6P. One person I read saying that the Nexus 6P is not the whale of a phone compared to the Nexus 6. What? People look at the specs they are almost the exact same size. There is still the same height and mm difference is width.. Now maybe the thickness I can see but honestly the Nexus 6P is still a large phone.

Then you have all these people that are like its amazing it has a better ppi than the Nexus 6. Ummmmmm yeah because its screen size is slightly smaller. The screens are virtually the same.

I know that the new Nexus might have a full metal body, but the Nexus 6 feels amazing in the hands compared to leta say the cheap feeling of a Samsung device pre S6 or the plastic feeling of so many others.

I will give it to the camera and battery being alittle better, but why so much hate to such a good phone.

I have owned a large variation of phones over the years and I can say with confidence that this phone has been my absolute favorite hands down.

I just felt like so many people are making this new phone seem soooooo much better when really I can't even see a reason to upgrade at all. I did buy the Nexus 5X for my wife but that is because she has an older Samsung and it is just riddled with issues she can stand any more.

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. Had my Nexus 6 on swappa to sell and once I saw the two new Nexus phones, I ended the sale and am going to keep my Nexus 6. Just do not see a reason to get rid of a phone I paid too much for new to get another that is just not a compelling upgrade for me. The Nexus 6 is still a good device.

Posted via my Nexus 6 with Marshmallow!

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
No way am I 'upgrading' from my Nexus 6 to either of these. Maybe 2016 Nexus 6 brings us something worthy?

Posted via the Android Central App

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I've had my hands on the 6P and it's a nice phone for sure, but I really can't see "upgrading" from a Nexus 6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463