Nexus 6 straight talk at&t apn

jason605

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi just got the nexus 6 but cant get the data to work at fast speed, it just crawls. Ive tried to seach but nothing works. this is so frustrating.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi just got the nexus 6 but cant get the data to work at fast speed, it just crawls. Ive tried to seach but nothing works. this is so frustrating.

Don't expect fast speeds from Straight Talk. I had it and had the same problem. It really depends on the time of day, and ATT regular customers get data priority. You should think about going with Project Fi, it's much more reliable.

Btw, did you set the apn from what's on ST's website?

thefiremaned

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
You might want to think about AT&T pre-paid, AKA Go phone. $55 for 4Gb data, unlimited talk/text. That's if you want AT&T coverage over ST. I get the same speed as regular AT&T customers. Drawback, its AT&T. Advantage, its pre-paid fixed price.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jason605

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm coming from an one plus one phone with straight talk and would get 20 mbps speed.. This phone n6 0.04 mbps. I like ST just this phone don't.

thefiremaned

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm coming from an one plus one phone with straight talk and would get 20 mbps speed.. This phone n6 0.04 mbps. I like ST just this phone don't.
Tell us more about the N6. Where did you get and when. Are you getting LTE? What is the exact model number.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OMGLadyGaga

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Have straight talk on the nexus 6 and getting 15 to 22 Mbps speed. Maybe you are past your data allotment in which case data gets slowed down tremendously