6.0 Google now issue

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else just having Google now basically time out? I swipe over to Google now, and its just a blank page. I refresh by pulling down, and I just get a constant spinning arrow. The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone. This is quite annoying, since Now is such a great feature, that I use all the time.

Posted via the Android Central App

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Have you already done the usual steps of clearing the cache/data for the Google App?

No, that was going to be step 1. Then maybe clear the cache partition if the problem persists. It also seems that my Google now detect all the time doesn't work as well either. If the screen is off, it just doesn't work.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It also seems that my Google now detect all the time doesn't work as well either. If the screen is off, it just doesn't work.

I've seen that mentioned elsewhere. Not sure if it's something that will clear up with things like a cache partition wipe, or if it's a bug in MM. Let us know how things go.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I've seen that mentioned elsewhere. Not sure if it's something that will clear up with things like a cache partition wipe, or if it's a bug in MM. Let us know how things go.

Since my last reboot it's been about 1 day, and so far so good. Idk if it's the phone, or the software, but sometimes I have an audio bug where some system sounds don't play. It started happening in lollipop, and it seems to have carried over to M. Also, sometimes the speakers crackle with high audio, or opening after a reboot. Other than that, all the vitals are good.

krishnansasikumar

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
My Nexus 6 hasnt got Marshmallow yet. But my google cards do not give an option to refresh. At times a few cards come in, but mostly, nothing comes in now. And I don't have the option to manually refresh it.

Does anyone have the same issue?

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 6 hasnt got Marshmallow yet. But my google cards do not give an option to refresh. At times a few cards come in, but mostly, nothing comes in now. And I don't have the option to manually refresh it.

Does anyone have the same issue?

You just pull down from near the top to refresh. I found sometimes if I have a blank screen and now does not refresh, I force stop it, and it works like normal again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund