Nexus 6 £225 brand new is it too good to miss?

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys

I am after a new phone and have been deliberating for a little while now and I had narrowed it down to a new X Style/Pure at £332 from Motorola UK or a Moto X Force at £449 but I am not sure whether the Force is worth that much more than the Style!

Yesterday Motorola UK dropped the price of a new 32gb Nexus 6 to £225 with a unidays code and that is over £100 less than the Style! I know the Nexus is a year old now but the specs seem to be still very good.

It would be good to hear some opinions as I like the idea of the Moto assist features especially the drive feature so the Style can be operated by voice, also the one thing I am unsure about with the Nexus is the screen, is it a good quality screen and does it look good as I will be mainly web browsing and watching Netflix on it, I have read that the screen whites are a bit yellow so any opinions on that would be greatly appreciated as I would rather spend £250 on the Nexus that £449 on the Force but I would happily pay the £332 for the Style.

Thanks

Last edited: