Nexus 6 or Note 4

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
What does everyone think - are the Note 4 and Nexus 6 pretty comparable?

Posted via the Android Central App

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
If software features as stock like split screen and a slightly better camera are important get the Note 4. If a clean (no bloatware) and OS updates are more important get the Nexus 6.

For me it was easy, Nexus 6.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The battery life is much better for most people on the note 4. The nexus doesn't have aggressive memory management.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I just left the Note 4 for the Nexus 6. I'll say that if you want more things readily setup for you and easy to use, the note 4 is a great phone. The stylus is great, which is something I'm missing, but knew I would. I'm picking up a regular stylus, which is nothing like the Note 4 stylus, just to write with on the Nexus 6. It's a pale comparison on that front.

Camera to me is okay on N6, definitely better on the Note 4. I have to try some camera apps to see if I need one or not. Honestly, I'm loving the bigger screen and the front facing speakers so much more than the rear speaker on the Note 4. I guess the reason I left the note 4 for me was, on my original, even with Noise Reduction turned off on phone calls and trying everything I read online about getting feedback when talking on the phone, still was an issue on my Warranty replacement for my original also. I would always hear my voice feedback when talking on certain calls, not all but a lot. To the point I couldn't have a conversation, because it was too distracting. I had the correct case for ATT, so that wasn't a problem.

I still have my Note 4 and will not sell yet, just because I can still use it and the stylus without calling service. I'm using project fi on my N6 and it's working well. If I ever decide to go back to my Note 4, it's an option. It's a great phone, hated to switch to something without the stylus. I love not being tied to the big 4 and waiting for their updates, plus the ability to root if I want to, is a big plus for the N6. So it's a tough call, but I'm happy so far with mine. No background feedback on the Nexus 6, so that problem was solved for me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech