Replacement N6 not wireless charging

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a large Itian 3 coil charger. It worked fine in my original N6. Is there a way to check to see if this new phone works? I don't have another phone or charger to check it with. Is the a setting?

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Not quite sure, but the editors just released a list of their favorite apps on Sunday (they do so every Sunday, they call them Apps of the Week). One of the apps from this weeks' favorites is an app called Ampere. I'm not sure if it'll tell you if your phone is charging wirelessly, but you might give that a try. It should tell you at least that it's somewhat charging. Come to think of it, the battery bar in your top right corner should say it's charging, or so would the lock screen at the bottom (it says "Charging" and usually gives an ETA on full battery, but since wireless charging is so slow it may just stay at "charging")

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Not quite sure, but the editors just released a list of their favorite apps on Sunday (they do so every Sunday, they call them Apps of the Week). One of the apps from this weeks' favorites is an app called Ampere. I'm not sure if it'll tell you if your phone is charging wirelessly, but you might give that a try. It should tell you at least that it's somewhat charging. Come to think of it, the battery bar in your top right corner should say it's charging, or so would the lock screen at the bottom (it says "Charging" and usually gives an ETA on full battery, but since wireless charging is so slow it may just stay at "charging")
I know that and my phone doesn't even acknowledge that it's on and the light never turns blue on the charger. I tried it bare phone. The old one would charge with the dilex pro case on it.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok then I would recommend a replacement for your replacement. I've heard of quite a bit of people getting this problem. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this issue, but it seems like it's fairly common.
Sorry you have to get a second replacement

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordered another Itian. This time the Itian goes from red to blue constantly with phone on it. Phone never recognizes charger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke