FREE $20 Best Buy Gift Card from Android Pay

DroidTron

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Bought a can of ice tea from Walgreen's for 50¢ this morning. First time using Android Pay and it was super quick and easy. I think it being faster than reading the chip in the new credit cards may help its adoption.

Still waiting for the best buy gift card.

Hunter Petit

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I tapped yesterday at my local grocery store for some Pringles. Haven't received the credit yet. How did you know you received it? You just checked the AP app and it was there or did you receive a notification?

Posted via the Android Central App

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I tapped yesterday at my local grocery store for some Pringles. Haven't received the credit yet. How did you know you received it? You just checked the AP app and it was there or did you receive a notification?

Posted via the Android Central App

It appeared as a secondary card below my primary card in the app, I did not receive a notification.

Adam Ziarnik

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I bought some stuff at my local grocery store with Android Pay on Sunday. I haven't received the gift card though - I just checked :-/

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
i tried to set it up....but I keep getting the "Android Pay is not available" popup. Im unrooted and have a pin set as well....nfc is on too. Whats the prob with this app?

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Bought gum yesterday at Walgreens and still waiting on gift card. Tried a second gmail account with different cc but, it processed as cc and not as android pay. Will report back once I hear. I did get an email stating the android pay transaction was approved by my bank and when I touch the cc in Android pay, it shows that transaction.

Ian B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781