Want to buy a Nexus6 need help questions

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Good morning I hate to ask this but I'm kind of newby to the Nexus line and I want to purchase the Nexus 6 As I am on dialysis three times a week and would love to use it to search the net excetera I just don't know who to trust I've been looking out there for a while and I hear a lot of bad things about buying them online that's I'm only work in the USA because I presently live in Charlotte so if you know anybody trying to sell one are no were I can buy one for a pretty good price as I said I am on dialysis and would really love to try to find one. Again I can't thank you for all your help and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Last edited by a moderator:

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Amazon warehouse deals has had like new or very good condition 64 GB N6 for usually around 260-280 (sometimes 220-240). Like new is brand new but is discounted due to damaged box. I got the 64 GB midnight blue for under 260 + tax. The description said very good condition with no cosmetic flaws and in damaged original box. I received a brand new N6 in slightly damaged original box.

wamsille

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
As others have said, just set an alert to follow sites like slickdeals and/or Amazon. If you were already in the market to spend $200-$250, you will likely come across a Nexus 6 in new or like new condition for that price. I picked up the Nexus 6 last month during one of the fire sales and I have to say I'm utterly impressed with the device. It is a very solid device with a long life ahead of it still. It may not have a fingerprint scanner and may only get one more "official" OS update, but I plan on sticking with devices a generation behind going forward to save some money. I'd rather say I could buy two Nexus 7 phones at the end of the year but choose to save my money and get a like new / new Nexus 6P for half the cost.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I hate to repeat what other people say, but yes, Amazon is your best bet if you want a great price.
You can also check Motorola (for a few more bucks) and your carrier (also for a few more bucks).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech