Back with my Nexus 6...again.

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim going back to MS today. Darn.
Solid phone, OS needs work but doable.
Reception, well.....problem was it competes with my Nexus 6.
Moto has a rep for a reason.
Best reception in the business, hands down.
:cool:

wezi427

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim going back to MS today. Darn.
Solid phone, OS needs work but doable.
Reception, well.....problem was it competes with my Nexus 6.
Moto has a rep for a reason.
Best reception in the business, hands down.
:cool:

So you're saying the 950 doesn't compare to the Nexus in regards to radio quality?

I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My attempt at humor.
Point being: A phone with a bad signal is not acceptable.
Because it's chief function is being a phone.

Not if you ask the younger generation. Most of the younger people I know rarely make phone calls. They will make a call only if it's absolutely necessary. Its main function is a few things, mainly being streaming vids/music, texting, facebook and games. Not in any particular order.

I doubt bad phone reception would keep any of the people I'm talking about from using a windows phone or any other with so-so reception.

I'm not talking about myself, as I remember rotary phones. Phone reception is fairly important to me because I do car detailing and sell stuff on craigslist. But a lot of younger folk couldn't care less.

danielson2047

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol rotary phones. Those were the days. Remember when you had to plan to meet up and if a guy didnt show youre like "well i guess he didnt make it, oh well".

Posted via the Android Central App

rasmith1959

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Not if you ask the younger generation. Most of the younger people I know rarely make phone calls. They will make a call only if it's absolutely necessary. Its main function is a few things, mainly being streaming vids/music, texting, facebook and games. Not in any particular order.

I doubt bad phone reception would keep any of the people I'm talking about from using a windows phone or any other with so-so reception.

I'm not talking about myself, as I remember rotary phones. Phone reception is fairly important to me because I do car detailing and sell stuff on craigslist. But a lot of younger folk couldn't care less.
Tell me about it! No matter how often I tell my children that I don't text and drive, they continue to text me when they know I'm driving. I even use Verizon's Messages+ and it has a driving mode where it mutes all text notifications and responds with a customized response to call me instead. Yet they still try to continue to text me....