Probably the best case available

SpenceJonas

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Those are actually pretty sweet, I think once I'm up for spending some serious money on a case I'll pick one up. Only downside I can see from them is that it will make it awkward to play some games with the case on, but guess you can just easily take it out. :)

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Super classy & looks high quality. Wish I could get some hands-on time with one before buying, I don't mind splurging for quality.

cDrow

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the look of this case, and I'd really like to have a moleskine style case. I really like the Kinetic latch that they offer.

My main concern with treegloo is their customer service. I've read several posts on some apple forums that mention their customer service being poor and they've got several complaints logged on the BBB website.

What I don't know is if they've overcome those issues. In my mind, poor customer service is one of the easiest things to fix at a company, but only if it's seen as an issue.

With that said, I've read that Portenzo is also working on a case for the Nexus 7 and I would assume DODOcase is too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995