Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Re: i-Blazon case

Just saw this one. It looks pretty awesome. It may be just what I'm looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Googl...idcentral00-20

Quote Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
    Just saw this one. It looks pretty awesome. It may be just what I'm looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Googl...idcentral00-20
    That's by far the nicest one I've seen for sale. I'm gonna wait a little bit, because for $20 I'd rather get the Asus ones... but that's a definite option.

Looks like a very nice case - only three things that have my 'caution bell' ringing:

1. The item shown in the picture is not a Nexus 7. The ports shown on the bottom are different.
    2. "The back cover safely holds your Transformer in place"
    3. "Converts into a multi-angle stand with the groves in the case" - I mean really... Who wants a forested area in their case? ;-)
    Phone: Nexus 6 32GB Midnight Blue (T-Mobile) ■ Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB WiFi ■ Hotspot: MiFi 4510l (Verizon UDP )

I'd give them benefit of doubt. Amazon just has a bad description I'm sure. I have a different case from them and it's clearly made for the nexus and packaged as such.

Yep, I have little double this is a legit case. Amazon and iBlason just need to update their information. Still, good eyes spotting the potential issues!

Actually, that the manufacturer (iBlason) is the seller lends credibility. It's just the fact that so many 3rd party stores (not manufacturers) are trying to pass off solutions designed for other devices as being 'custom built' for the Nexus 7 that causes me to tend to take a close look.

Looks like a really nice case - if user reviews are generally positive I'll probably pick one up for occasions where 'thinness' of the case is paramount.
    Phone: Nexus 6 32GB Midnight Blue (T-Mobile) ■ Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB WiFi ■ Hotspot: MiFi 4510l (Verizon UDP )

Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    His Hands freak me out!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android

I got my i-Blason case in today. It is a little different then the one one the youtube video. This one is also smart case that will put the Nexus to sleep when closed. Case fits great. Every port and sensor is exposed including the mic.

Mark_Henson, lochmox and powoso like this.

Got the same one as well. A little bulky but does the job.

Just bought these can't wait til they come! I'm already excited to use stylus on my tablet

rather than my fat greasy fingers

ROM
    Stock w/FF18 update

I ordered me one too. They look sharp plus you can go portrait or landscap position and auto wake/sleep. Its a winner for me.

I bought a grey iBlason case for my Nexus 7. It has a quality look and feel, and is lightweight. I like how opening the cover turns on the Nexus and closing the cover turns it off. Mine came with a stylus which works great. I would recommend the iBlason case to anyone.

The on/off feature with the magnetic clasp is an undocumented feature of the Nexus. I have heard that Apple has a patent on this technology which may be why Nexus is not advertising it.

For $20 delivered, it is a good value.

How long does it take to get to you from the time you ordered it?

What time and date did you order and when did it arrive?
    Also, which state are you located in?

I also bought one of these cases after seeing the pics posted here. Should have it in a few days, I also bought a cheaper one earlier that I'll try out simply cause it was cheap and could work better for different situations. We shall see.

ROM
    Stock ATM

I just got mine in and it is actually quite nice. Although I like it I still bought a tpu case for it because I just like how little tpu changes the shape and size vs the folio case. Probably going to use tpu for home and the i-blazon case for on the go.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    eps

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post
    I bought this case from Amazon. So far, I love it! Simple, inexpensive, effective. I absolutely love using the stylus that comes with it. A pleasant surprise.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

I just received my i-Blazon case in the mail and I love it. I was concerned it would make my N7 too thick, but I am happy with the slim profile for a leather case. I was holding out for the official case when I ordered my i-Blazon, and I thought I would still want the official case after receiving the i-Blazon, but now I think I will ride with this case for a while to see how I like it.

this may be a dumb question but does it allow 3 different stances while in landscape mode?

Anyone able to tell me if these cases are available in Canada at all, or only in the US?

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Beach View Post
    this may be a dumb question but does it allow 3 different stances while in landscape mode?
    If you mean the angle of display while in landscape, yes it does. I think I will need to break mine in a bit more though. The case is a bit stiff when new, which is probably a good thing. I think it will hold together over time.
    Thanked by:

This is my absolute favorite style of case. Protects the corners and generally sides from a straight down drop impact, but is completely unobtrusive and non bulky. If I can't find a tpu case that's just a skin with a kickstand, then this is my choice.

I have seen the link, I like it...

i'm new to this forum, but have had the iblason case from day one and frankly consider it ok but not great, and just ordered the exotec. very thick, corners of the unit, where damage usually occurs, are left unprotected. to change from landscape to portrait requires separating velcro, sometimes difficult to line up. i bought it for the dual position functionality and frankly because not a hell of a lot else was available early on. i'm hoping the exotec with protected corners but leaving the rest of the screen completely open will also eliminate not being able to easily get to border controls, such as the settings button on firebox beta.

just my 2 cents

Add me to the list of people that own and really like this case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast