Anyone pick up the treegloo case for the nexus 7??

Bond111

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just talked with Lea on a chat. Was hoping to have the "X" logo embossed on the front center of the Portenzo cover. Thought it would add a nice personal touch...She said due to copyright they can't. Kinda bummed, but still won't prevent me from ordering from them.

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Lea seems to do all the cs work for portenzo. I've had to email them a question or two here lately and she usually responds right away with a response. I will have to say most likely I will be buying more cases from them in the future. The customer service is awesome. Here's hoping they make the alano cases for the n7 as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Lea seems to do all the cs work for portenzo. I've had to email them a question or two here lately and she usually responds right away with a response. I will have to say most likely I will be buying more cases from them in the future. The customer service is awesome. Here's hoping they make the alano cases for the n7 as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Alano case for N7

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I swear they keep adding features every time I check out the site. The composite book was not available when I ordered mine and I definitely didn't see that one available. Its nice but I think that'll be a case I'll get with tax money or something.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I swear they keep adding features every time I check out the site. The composite book was not available when I ordered mine and I definitely didn't see that one available. Its nice but I think that'll be a case I'll get with tax money or something.

Sent from my Nexus 7

If you only just ordered yours, email or live chat their customer service to see if they've started production of your case. If not, they should be able to assist in modifying your order.

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If you only just ordered yours, email or live chat their customer service to see if they've started production of your case. If not, they should be able to assist in modifying your order.

Yeah I did do that yesterday and was told that my case is being finished and would be shipped soon. Lea said I could cancel my order and get a different case but I would have to wait another 7 to 10 business days for the new one to be made and shipped. I'm good with the one I got. I'll get an alano case eventually.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Lucky! When did you order?

Hmm almost three weeks ago. I should be receiving it Monday, its pretty bad that I almost forgot when I ordered it. Then some time this week I'm also expecting a new N7. I had an issue with the screen clicking and popping on the left side of the tablet.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm almost three weeks ago. I should be receiving it Monday, its pretty bad that I almost forgot when I ordered it. Then some time this week I'm also expecting a new N7. I had an issue with the screen clicking and popping on the left side of the tablet.

Unless I'm mistaken from the chain of posts above, I guess I'm just continuing the derailment from Treegloo to Portenzo cases in this thread...

Portenzo cases only became orderable on 7/23, so it's been 2 weeks as of this coming Monday if you ordered it on release - they're actually pretty much on time. Now I'm just hoping mine isn't too far behind, but detail on some of the Alano's may keep me waiting another week (or more) :(

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm mistaken from the chain of posts above, I guess I'm just continuing the derailment from Treegloo to Portenzo cases in this thread...

Portenzo cases only became orderable on 7/23, so it's been 2 weeks as of this coming Monday if you ordered it on release - they're actually pretty much on time. Now I'm just hoping mine isn't too far behind, but detail on some of the Alano's may keep me waiting another week (or more) :(

Yeah that sounds about right. It just feels longer than two weeks ago. I'm just ready for it to get here.

Sent from my Nexus 7

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I honestly didn't think anyone was following this anymore. Pictures just won't do it justice. The case is pretty awesome. My only gripe is the power button and volume rocker. Its kind of hard to get to. Although it is a smart case, having to get the power button is not really to be messed with as much. Now the volume rocker I always thought was awkward to get to. But even then that's just a minor gripe. Other than that the magnets are fairly strong as well. As you'll see I didn't get the strap, makes it look cleaner and the magnet in that works very well. I'll definitely be buying more cases from these guys.

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Seriously holding it in my hands really does feel like holding a book in my hands. I highly recommend this case.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
@ el_mariach, thanks for posting the pics :)

In the interests of keeping this thread at least nominally associated with the original topic, would anyone who has ordered and received their Treegloo case care to share their impressions and maybe dimensions, weight, and some pictures thereof?

jackbcohen2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I did too, but I got a pretty basic configuration that only cost 35. Looks good And I can't wait.

Sent from my Droid using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech