Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone pick up the treegloo case for the nexus 7??

Wondering if anybody made the jump and got this case. I would but $72 is a little bit much of a gamble for me with out really getting my hands on it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

I did last night. Hope they will ship soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Anyone pick up the treegloo case for the nexus 7??

Let us know your impressions when you get it. I'm holding off to see what Portenzo does first, but will end up getting one or the other.
    Phone: Nexus 6 32GB Midnight Blue (T-Mobile) ■ Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB WiFi ■ Hotspot: MiFi 4510l (Verizon UDP )
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Let us know what you think.

I plan on ordering one next week. So far it seems to be the best looking, and about the best protection that is currently offered.

ROM
    Rooted AOSP JB on all

$72? I had one in my cart for $35 earlier thinking about it.
    Banned

I found a PU Leather Folio Case Cover for Nexus 7 here , $12.99??

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I'm not a fan of google contacts either, but once you give up being OCD with your contacts it's actually sort of nice -- you eventually just 'trust' it and let it be a little messy.

As for "scrolling through contacts," the only people that I know who do that sort of thing are iPhone users. Everybody else uses the keyboard to autosearch.
    I had one of these for my Iconia 200 and it isn't the best. It doesn't hold the tablet in place really well.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerry185 View Post
    I found a PU Leather Folio Case Cover for Nexus 7 here , $12.99??
    That is a faux leather case. French for pleather. Also I'm not a big fan of the bezel cover.

Yeah, I have already got one ,amazing, the design is very unique, and it feels very smooth, great, the most important it protects my nexus 7 very well.

This case protects my Google Nexus 7 Tablet from external spoil and damage.The red one is very beautiful. I like it very much.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

I hope somebody comes out with one like the Vipertek case for the Galaxy tab 10.1. I love the vipertek leather folio case on the Tab.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by E_man View Post
    $72? I had one in my cart for $35 earlier thinking about it.
    After selecting all my options, that's what my total came out to.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by Lianquanmin View Post
    Yeah, I have already got one ,amazing, the design is very unique, and it feels very smooth, great, the most important it protects my nexus 7 very well.
    How are the holes for the buttons and I/O? I watched a review for this case but for the ipads version. And it looked a little difficult to get to the buttons. So I was wondering how easy that is to access cause it feels like the volume rocker and power button already feel awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianquanmin View Post
    I'm also curious abut the button access ... mind taking a picture or two? Ordered mine last night! Really excited and hoping I don't regret not going with the kinetic latch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Oh cool, I didn't realize there was a thread going on for these already! I was going to mention the treegloo case since my sister got one of them for her iPad a few weeks ago. SUPER excited that they're making one for the Nexus 7!

Hers is really really nice, I fell in love with it! Felt like real leather (but it's animal-friendly). I'd seen some of the other book-like cases before for the Kindle Fire, but those felt kinda flimsy (like a plastic on the outside?) and were really hard.

@bleedblue - my sis didn't get the kinetic thing, but it still stands up to watch videos if that's what you're wondering.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

Pictures people! Lol

For those that have one hook us up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by DestinedtoGame View Post
    I had one of these for my Iconia 200 and it isn't the best. It doesn't hold the tablet in place really well.

So far there are two tablets mentioned in this thread. The Treegloo and the PU which one are you referring to in your post?

Looks like Portenzo will be announcing theirs very shortly, giving us another option for comparison. Both companies appear to produce very high quality products.
    Phone: Nexus 6 32GB Midnight Blue (T-Mobile) ■ Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB WiFi ■ Hotspot: MiFi 4510l (Verizon UDP )
    Thanked by:

I took the plunge just a little while ago. There are hundreds of configuration options but I went with the following: Nexus 7 Super Espresso case, Natural with Brown Suede Accent frame, Edo Japan Classic liner, and a Kinetic Latch closure. I had weighed the Treegloo against a Waterfield SF Bag. They are pretty comparable in price but the Treegloo looks more individualistic and can also function as a stand. It takes a couple of weeks for toyr individual choices to be implemented but I hope it's worth it.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by katetape View Post
    Hers is really really nice, I fell in love with it! Felt like real leather (but it's animal-friendly). I'd seen some of the other book-like cases before for the Kindle Fire, but those felt kinda flimsy (like a plastic on the outside?) and were really hard.
    How are the access holes to the buttons? I've wondered about that.

Sent from my Nexus 7

The frame is made of wood. I wonder how sturdy this will be. Will it be able to withstand an accidental drop?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrod6 View Post
    The frame is made of wood. I wonder how sturdy this will be. Will it be able to withstand an accidental drop?
    I don't own one of these, but strongly suspect that impact from a drop hard enough to fracture the wood would be hard enough to break the N7 without it, whereas it might survive with the extra structural support.

Not to **** in, but I ordered a TreeGloo case a few days ago because they seem nifty on all fronts... Though the thing that stands out to me is the support: I had an issue when ordering and had near-instant feedback and a solution to a support request at 3 o'clock in the morning. What?

I love nerds.

The wife has said she wants one of these so we'll be ordering tonight after work. They look like very good quality cases.
    Proud owner of 2 Nexii!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast