Belkin - Verve Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I went to Best Buy yesterday during lunch to check out cases for my Nexus 7. I read on AC that Kindle Fire cases would fit. I looked at and tried on every kindle fire case they had. By far the best fitting, best looking, and best feeling case was the Belkin Verve Folio Case. I spent about $40 on it. All leather... and not the cheap looking leather you get for half the price. The N7 fits perfectly into it and the case is very grippy. The front cover can fold around the back and slip through the stretch band. Your hand can also slip through the band to securely hold it one-handed... this is a feature lacking in most of the cases. The case also can be used as a landscape stand at different angles, without any slipping. I can highly recommend this case and I won't be looking for anything else. It's a very nice, high quality design. They had black with dark red (which I bought), black with dark blue, and black with black. For about $10 cheaper there was a Rocketfish case that was similar... but the quality of the Belkin was more than worth the extra cash to me.

This case is not a smart case. I will spend today trying to figure out the best way to add a magnet. I don't know if I want to slice the leather and implant a small magnet and then use some leather glue to seal the cut.?? I want to keep it as clean looking as possible.

Amazon.com: Verve Folio Stand for Kindle Fire (Black/Red): Kindle Store

seethelights

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Is it much to get to the power button? Just wondering because I bought a case made for the nook and it fits but the power button is not accessible without taking it out of the top loop thing. I only got it really because it was cheaper. I Do like the belkin one so I might still get that.

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Is it much to get to the power button? Just wondering because I bought a case made for the nook and it fits but the power button is not accessible without taking it out of the top loop thing. I only got it really because it was cheaper. I Do like the belkin one so I might still get that.

The power button is easily accessible. The top right loop starts at the top of the power button. I've seen pictures of other cases where the loop covers up the power button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12