I want a slim hard case.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the Ringke Slim case for my G-Nex and would love to see the same thing for the Nexus7. Anyone seen a similar case?

Canyon149

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I wish Ballistic made a case for the N7. I have one for my Galaxy Nexus and it's awesome.

Does anyone think they will cases made out of synthetic materials? The leather ones do not appeal at all

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

xFORTRESSx

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the Ringke Slim case for my G-Nex and would love to see the same thing for the Nexus7. Anyone seen a similar case?

If they do they'll have a guaranteed sales from me. Their slim cases are the best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Those are nice. Too bad there not out for another month! Dang all this waiting for good cases!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

diana

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I also would like a hard case. I'm not a fan of the official case because it looks cheap. Seidio makes quality cases and I wish I could get something similar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I hope Tech 21 makes a D3O case for the nexus 7...something along the lines of the impact bands or mesh they make for the iphone and S3. Those cases are sick. Come on Tech 21...make it happen.

spacemanvt

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
is there any case that is similar to the smart cover for the ipad?
that thing is really sweet and adds almost no bulk to the ipad. i need one of those.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's any difference between the YooMee and the Blurex slimline? From the photos on Amazon, they could come out of the same Chinese factory. :D
I have been using a neoprene sleeve but I have been using my Nexus 7 more often than I originally thought and I want to change to a case with a flip cover for convenience.

Thanks for any feedback from people who have seen both.

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's any difference between the YooMee and the Blurex slimline? From the photos on Amazon, they could come out of the same Chinese factory. :D
I have been using a neoprene sleeve but I have been using my Nexus 7 more often than I originally thought and I want to change to a case with a flip cover for convenience.

Thanks for any feedback from people who have seen both.

None of them come from any particular factory. They do all come from China though. (doesn't everything?)
I got the Blurex slimline. See my review here. Amazon.com: Tfid "Tfid"'s review of Blurex Ultra-Slim Case for Google Nexus 7 ...

Even the Blurex ones come from different factories - I got one from a bad factory.

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Try this one.
It just says "comming soon"

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/8421.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar