Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: xbox 360 wireless controller with USB to go

I have been looking for an adapter to use a xbox controller to play gamess on my gs3 but im very confused on how it all works. I know that you need to have an OTG cord but dont know what it is that you need to connect the otg cord and the wireless controller. Ive looked at a lot of stuff and I want to make sure tht im not buying something that wont work. Can you tell me the cord that you purchased and if they worked?

I have been looking for an adapter to use a xbox controller to play gamess on my gs3 but im very confused on how it all works. I know that you need to have an OTG cord but dont know what it is that you need to connect the otg cord and the wireless controller. Ive looked at a lot of stuff and I want to make sure tht im not buying something that wont work. Can you tell me the cord that you purchased and if they worked?

I have a xbox360 wireless controller with the USB charging kit. I tried connecting it to both my PC and to my Nexus 10 via OTG cable. In both cases the controller ONLY charges. It will not allow it to function as a normal controller in wired mode. After doing research they suggest I get a wireless receiver so it can be used as a wireless controller still.

On a side note I plugged my PS3 DualShock3 controller in and it worked perfectly. I didn't have to do anything. I'm not rooted and it still works. I was able to test the PS3 controller with SNES and NES emulators.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12