Portenzo Case

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Nothing will protect it from a 2 year old. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Especially mine. He is a terrorist lol. As least I will be able to justify the purchase with my wife. I am quite looking forward to receiving this case.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine yesterday. Portenzo is actually in my back yard and I got to go down and meet the folks there. They are quite busy. They just moved into a larger facility. It takes some time to build them since they are built-to-order, BY HAND, and there are so many customization options. But I know it will be well worth the wait.

Waiting still sucks though.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Just put my portenzo on my 7 and wow is all I can say. I love this case. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high end case.

underwalker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Need the coupon code? Just chat online with Lea before order the Portenzo and ask about it.
I got 10% discount but need an effort a bit.
Hope this help.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered a BookCase from Portenzo, with an elastic strap. I am, however, a bit concerned. On their website, the strap is said to be "double glued." Can anyone with the strap comment on its sturdiness and longevity. For a $50 case, I don't want the only closing mechanism to rip off...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered a BookCase from Portenzo, with an elastic strap. I am, however, a bit concerned. On their website, the strap is said to be "double glued." Can anyone with the strap comment on its sturdiness and longevity. For a $50 case, I don't want the only closing mechanism to rip off...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I messed with a strap while I was at Portenzo. I've got no worries about it. In college I used hardback sketch books with elastic closures. They're done the same way and they worked really well. I think the elastic is a more secure method than the magnets so it's what I went with.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine yesterday. Portenzo is actually in my back yard and I got to go down and meet the folks there. They are quite busy. They just moved into a larger facility. It takes some time to build them since they are built-to-order, BY HAND, and there are so many customization options. But I know it will be well worth the wait.

Waiting still sucks though.

Did the place smell like awesome? I can only assume it did

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Here is the condition of my Portenzo Alano case. I throw it in my pack back and after 6 weeks it looks like it's taking a beating..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350790518059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350790518059.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 49

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Better your case that you your tablet lol. Nice choice by the way. Looks good

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Here is the condition of my Portenzo Alano case. I throw it in my pack back and after 6 weeks it looks like it's taking a beating..

Looks like a nice, well-worn book :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that those of you with embossing got "Nexus 7". I'm just curious why not your name or initials?

Didn't really want my name on the cover in the event I wanted to resell. Not sure how much I can get for the portenzo case now since I dropped it and the wood Splintered on the corner. I wonder if Portenzo can put in a new wood piece.

Good to hear you are okay.

Wanted to add; I have been carrying my Nexus with the portenzo Alano cases to family events. And everyone was asking me why I was carrying a bible... Hahaha. I should have gotten the embossing in red.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Didn't really want my name on the cover in the event I wanted to resell. Not sure how much I can get for the portenzo case now since I dropped it and the wood Splintered on the corner. I wonder if Portenzo can put in a new wood piece.

Contact them and see what they say. They seem like a very good company. I would be interested in what you find out.

Are you referring to the video I posted? That's not me. :)

Wanted to add; I have been carrying my Nexus with the portenzo Alano cases to family events. And everyone was asking me why I was carrying a bible... Hahaha. I should have gotten the embossing in red.

Mine is just going to be a BookCase. Judging by their production schedule, I'll probably receive it about the week of Thanksgiving. I hope to get it before Thanksgiving, then I can show it off at my parent's house.

... and thank you for the explanation on the embossing. :)

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

With as cool as Portenzo is, they might replace your case. Never hurts to try