Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can you believe Google wants $10 to ship there case!

I was holding out for the official Nexus case which be released right now but they want $10 for shipping for a total of $32 including taxes!!!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Can you believe Google wants $10 to ship there case!

looks like a great case, small, thin, etc. BUT I agree, $10 shipping for $20 case is TOO much. At least allow one to choose a longer shipping time to bring the costs down .... guess I'll be waiting for some of the other off-brand cases to get into production

I just saw the case from Google and honestly, not too big of a fan. For $20 I can get cases that turn into stands and cover it just as good. Actually got one at Big Lots for $10 that was faux leather and denim. Generic but good until I can get a decent case with a handhold in the back. So I really can't see the need for $10 shipping at all.

The bloody thing is not even smart what the heck Google. How can an "Official" case not make use of an official case function. I will never own one and if I get the chance for free I will throw it in the trash on GP alone.

The official case is an official slap in the face.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I think I wait till it hits retail stores or Asus releases there's. Not taking this baby out the house until I get a case. Not really feeling the leather cases.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by fguills View Post
    I think I wait till it hits retail stores or Asus releases there's. Not taking this baby out the house until I get a case. Not really feeling the leather cases.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    This. Bloody GP wanting $10 for shipping and not even offering the pretty colours!!
    The Dude abides.

Ya they charge too much for shipping. I went to buy one all excited and backed out after seeing that the shipping costs %50 what the product does. Definitely waiting for stores to carry them or Amazon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

The shipping cost sucks, but I ordered the case through the play store Thursday and it shipped Friday. It's scheduled to arrive Monday. That's what I would expect for the cost. If it would take longer, I wouldn't be pleased.