Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check your

I apologize for my part in perpetuating this drama.

I do feel the need to express something, however, now that sense seems to have been collected:

I, as expressed above, have been in contact with Treegloo regarding these accusations. I have had a conversation with the founder of the company.

These are good people who have become the victim of a (very) weird attack. And the attack is not limited to this forum or to Android forums... It has been carried over to iOS forums and communities as well... Likely perpetuated by the same person or persons (see above).

I am not telling anyone what to buy--far from it--but this company is not worthy of this slander. They make a product for conscientious consumers who want an original take on a tablet case. And they instantly threw in the hat for the Nexus 7, with products shipping tomorrow or soon after.

This was a weird thread, I contributed to it, at times badly and with bad humor. Though it needs to be punctuated with a dose of reality: this is a nifty company producing a nifty product for a nifty audience. Thousands have received their product and love it, I will be among them shortly.

Edit: I think the admins should place a disclaimer at the front of this thread, but not delete it. The disclaimer should include the contents of the email from Treegloo (I got the CamelCase worked out) I posted earlier, or any other emails I can provide relating to this situation. It would be not only correct ethically, but also provide a place for people to go for an explanation, a place for an answer for others falling victim to this conspiracy with an example intact. (Treegloo has already announced they are not going to reply to the falsity of these weird and random forum posts, but have endorsed my reposting of emails as I see fit.)
    Last edited by dotism; 07-30-2012 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Plea
    Thanked by:
    FD2 
    DestinedtoGame likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by katetape View Post
    All of these posts from this guy on so many forums just seems way too elaborate unless he was getting paid to do it.
    I was amused at how he references other sites there's been complaints about TG in their forums - and then on going to the other site, I found he spoke the truth. They were his complaint threads.

Anyone noticed once he got called out on his complaints, he has disappeared from the discussion?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm more upset that no one was able to top the Nazi's war machine as worst company ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mkiker2089 View Post
    I'm more upset that no one was able to top the Nazi's war machine as worst company ever.
    Godwin's Law.
    skafri#WN likes this.

Glad to see this on the second page of threads in this category.

My Treegloo case shipped with a UPS tracking number today. I am excited to receive it. After research, it seems to be the best case for me. Granted, my disgust with this particular thread got me a free case and elevated my opinion of the company, but I believe this whole thing was a farce and has caused me to examine my relationship with this place.

My posts here get ignored, and I put a lot of thought and time into them. I research users' problems only to have my responses skipped over.

The fact that something I stood up for and worked towards for your benefit was not only proven factual in the first few posts of this thread, and then ignored to my frustration, has me believing you folks are weird.

Maybe I did something wrong, maybe I came off as elitist when I was only begging for correction, I don't know. I tried to get along with you people and the one stand I took has been proven to be correct. I will take that and leave.

If only there was a way to delete my account (hint, hint).
    Thanked by:
    FD2 
    FD2 likes this.

@Dotism

That your posts weren't directly reiterated or quoted does not mean they were ignored or skipped over. More likely, people read your comments and didn't show reaction because they either (a) didn't disagree or (b) didn't have anything to add.

I'm glad to hear you're getting your case shortly. I encourage you to take some photos and write an objective review, pointing out any exceptional craftmanship as well as any flaws in detail, so others considering Treegloo can have another's thoughts on this new case in their product line. If you're still around, that is.

I do suggest that if you do a review, though, you create a new thread - I, too, was glad to see this thread off the front page, but ironically your post commenting on that fact bumped it back to the top of page 1.
    FD2
    Shadow Lurker

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Dotism: I also read your comments and realized the guy was just trolling thanks to your posts. Guy had all but 1 post bashing the company.

I rarely post although I have been here from the beginning. Not posting or commenting on your posts does not immediately mean that you are not appreciated/ignored. Thanks for the info you posted and appreciate that you think your posts out. Too many users view the forums as a place to visit and troll just for kicks. However if you still want to delete your account you can PM Cory Streater and he can help.
    I'm not a star, somebody lied

i just ordered a case from them and told them i was moving in two weeks and they said, promptly ,over email that they would try to get it to me before i move. they seem nice and prompt over email. i told em take there time making it, i can always come back n pick it up from the new tenant . i got patience. if the case is well built and good quality theyll get great reviews from me. the only thing i heard was the corners break were they glue i together, well see. but it didnt take em more than 30 mins for a personal email response,and it was at midnight.

i think im gonna be happy, well,,,,,for 84 bucks i better be,,lol.

that dark chocolate wood better make me wanna eat it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mkiker2089 View Post
    I vote for Apple...but that's just me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Treegloo may not be lying -- BUT they are "economical with the truth"!
    the 1st week of August I ordered and paid by Visa . After a month I was informed it "was too hot in Texas" and the curing process was affected. I was promised the following week. It is now coming up to 8 weeks and my order has still yet to leave the factory! Really was use are all the fine words and claims of fine craftsmanship if company can't meet delivery dates?
    Buy from people you can trust!

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keilflex View Post
    i just ordered a case from them and told them i was moving in two weeks and they said, promptly ,over email that they would try to get it to me before i move. they seem nice and prompt over email. i told em take there time making it, i can always come back n pick it up from the new tenant . i got patience. if the case is well built and good quality theyll get great reviews from me. the only thing i heard was the corners break were they glue i together, well see. but it didnt take em more than 30 mins for a personal email response,and it was at midnight.
    Goodluck man I ordered mine sept 4th...haven't received and email from them. I reached out to them and their response was well try and ship it out first week of Oct, we are a small company....

Don't advertise 2 week shipping...you would think they would keep there customers in the loop about their orders...

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check yourself

I must admit, I love my Treegloo case but it took a very long time and several emails to them before they delivered. There's been no activity on their Facebook Page for awhile and no comments from them. I think they may have bitten off more than they can chew. I fear they might not have more than a handful of employees. It's a shame, they make a very good case.

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts

Speak of the devil I FINALLY got an email that they shipped it. Shouldve shipped it overnight with how long It took and what they charge

It's not just one dude. I ordered my treegloo product over 45 days ago, and still haven't received it. Twice I've emailed them and they've responded saying it would come in the next week, and then that week came and went and they didn't send me my product. This is the worst customer service company of all time. I honestly have never been more disappointed.

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pgudaitis View Post
    It's not just one dude. I ordered my treegloo product over 45 days ago, and still haven't received it. Twice I've emailed them and they've responded saying it would come in the next week, and then that week came and went and they didn't send me my product. This is the worst customer service company of all time. I honestly have never been more disappointed.
    This happened to me, but I finally received the case. You will NOT be disappointed. Yes the wait is terrible, and their customer service blows but you will be satisfied with the case when you get it.

I placed an order Sept. 24 and have yet to see my case over a month later. I know my package wasn't lost in the mail because I never even received a shipping order, despite the fact that my credit card was charged THAT DAY. I have also called their Customer Service like three times, leaving a voicemail with my name, order number, and phone number each time, and have never heard back. Shady business... should be criminal.

I placed my order on August 26th, still no case. I will be requesting a refund.

I couldn't agree more... this company is TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. I ordered my case on October 6th and have contacted the company multiple times with NO response. Would ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend this company to a friend, I don't care what the product quality is when the customer service is nonexistent.
    J G

Have you all beat. Ordered a Nexus 7 cover 11 Aug hoping to get it in time to leave for Afghanistan 1 Sep. Wasn't in the works. Figured it would be in the pile of mail on my return this last week. Nope. About this time I'm thinking 90 days is more than enough time to fill an order. Placed a call this last week but no one answers. Dropped an email that was promptly replied to. Refund in the works. Good luck to Treegloo. Would hate to see a good product not survive in the market because of startup/production issues.

This what happens when a company gets greedy, refusing to hire help.

I am having the same problems as everyone else. I placed an order Oct 19th and still no word on when it will arrive. They are very prompt to respond to my inquiries, but that doesn't really matter when they aren't sending the product. Last I was told was that it would ship by the end of Nov, but no word. Sadly, after reading all this, I have no hopes of getting it any time soon and I think I'm just going to ask for a refund so I can get something by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by smith3576 View Post
    I am having the same problems as everyone else. I placed an order Oct 19th and still no word on when it will arrive. They are very prompt to respond to my inquiries, but that doesn't really matter when they aren't sending the product. Last I was told was that it would ship by the end of Nov, but no word. Sadly, after reading all this, I have no hopes of getting it any time soon and I think I'm just going to ask for a refund so I can get something by Christmas.
    Pretty much in the same boat with the same time frames. Ordered Oct 24, eventually told it would be ready the end of Nov; still no word. Beyond any shadow of doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I'm not even sure I'd give them a good rating if they shipped it today AND refunded the money.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast