Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree26Likes

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check your

Check out this link from the Better Business Bureau (Houston Office) about Treegloo:
    Treegloo Review - COMPUTER - SUPPLIES & PARTS in Sugar Land, TX - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Greater Houston and South Texas

Be sure to read the additional complaint information it says a lot.

Apparently the address of Treegloo is a postal box.

There are 111 complaints filed against Treegloo (as at 21 May 2013)

And, the rating is an F.

Pity I didn't do all this research before, or take all the feedback posted on forums more seriously.

I've since raised a dispute with my credit card company who are now investigating the matter.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM TREEGLOO.

Btw, I lost my password for my earlier account so had to create a new one and add an 's' after my username still the same person following up with more research about Treegloo and the BBB's review of it.

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check yourself

This complain doesn't sound fake to me. The excuses do sound fake!
    I have bought my case over two months ago (March 9th) and it has not arrived yet.
    I email Treegloo 3 times and the only thing I received were automatic answers, none of them with any explanation (email copied below). They didn't responded to facebook messages either.
    Sounds really strange to me that only good posts appear on their timeline and that they have this much of defense people when even them admit, as you can see on the email, that they have been delivering cases with delay.
    My advice: don't trust Treegloo

Treegloo email, always automatic, never solving my case:

****************this is a auto-reply email address ****************
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The production team is hard at work and orders are currently shipping!

- the Treegloo Team \o/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Status Updates: Due to the overwhelming response for our cases, we will be replying to order status emails in the order in which they are received. Please send orders status requests to status@treegloo.com and include your order number as reference.

If you have emailed multiple addresses, your emails will be marked by our spam filter which will delay a response.

If you need to change your order or update your shipping address, you should be receiving a response shortly.

For what it's worth, treegloo.com appears to be down as of the date and time of this post.

I believed the people who said Treegloo was being slandered. I loved the idea of the product. I placed an order Jan 11 it's now Jun 21. I do not have a case and I have had no good answer. If I had received legitimate updates about delays or responses- I would have more faith that this is in fact a real company.
    I've now requested a refund twice with no answer.
    I've never dealt with anything like this.
    Even if I received the case now, I couldn't recommend them to anyone. Being left for months in the dark- no thank you.
    It didn't help that I'm in charge of 4 female dormitories and many knew I had ordered a case and were waiting for mine to come so see if they wanted one so they were constantly asking about.
    I tried to be positive about the company- it's hand crafted, takes a while, not the best at communicating but that okay- now that a whole semester has passed and students have moved home- I can't recommend them b/c if you're moving anytime in six months- you won't get the case.
    I really wish it would have worked out. I think the cases are great. I do doubt the existence of them at this point.
    I bought a cheaper temporary case and so am out the expense plus now it seems that I'm out the $60+ for the Treegloo I will never receive or get a refund plus the price of another case if I buy one.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post my Treegloo experience here as I hope to not see this happen to other people.

My fiance really wanted a case for his Nexus 7 for Christmas (2012) and I let him pick it out online and we ordered it. I received an email confirmation of this on January 5th. It was supposed to be shipped within 7-21 business days.

I emailed on January 30th and asked them to please check the status of my order while forwarding the original receipt. (Note: I removed my last name in this email for security reasons.) I received an auto-response that said orders were being shipped. Then I received an email on February 4th saying, " apologize for not getting in touch with you sooner! We've all been helping out with production, as we have been hard at work to meet the huge demand for our cases.

We are running slightly behind our target production schedule (21 business days), however, we will be sending you an update regarding shipment for your order, and an additional email with shipping confirmation.

Thank you so very much for your patience!"

I haven't received a response since then. I emailed them on April 17th, 2013 letting them know I was really unhappy and requested a refund. I still haven't heard from them. It's June 30th now. They processed payment back in January and haven't notified me on any level as to a projected shipment date, status, or anything.

They also haven't tweeted since November 24th, 2012 according to their twitter account.

I can't say that they are ripping people off but so far it seems like they're not going to fulfill my order. I would honestly still want the case if they would just at least respond and let me know what is going on but since they won't respond to me, I'm going to try to go through my bank to get my money back. If the situation changes, I'll update this forum post.

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check yourself -- NOT TRUE IN THIS CASE.

Can you post Stefanie's contact info? I ordered my case January 5th, 2013 and it's June 30th and I still haven't received it. It would be nice to find out what in the heck is going on.

Default Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check yourself -- NOT TRUE IN THIS CASE.

I ordered my case on February 24, 2013, and it shipped on July 11th. It will be coming on Monday, the 15th. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited for the case, but I am disgruntled like hell for the waiting time. I wouldn't buy from the company again because of the wait, but I have heard that the quality is amazing. So, once they iron out the (several) kinks in their system, maybe I'll order again. Considering my track records with tablets, they just might have everything ironed out by the time I get the next one!

Honestly, I was pretty happy with their customer service despite the extremely long waiting time for the production and shipping of the case. They always responded within 36 hours of my email. I really find some people to be fortunate with their experiences, and others to have a simply terrible time. This company seems very unorganized, but their product is rumored to be amazing (when it finally comes). I'm posting a screenshot of my order status page, which is a pretty recent development on their website.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8KJ...lF3anp6OWdsT1E (inserting the image the image isn't working so here's the link to my Drive, it's currently set to a public pic)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8KJ...jIxVVdGZDhIZnc (here's another link to the tracking)

Obviously I removed some personal info, but you guys get the feel for this whole process. It's long, but hopefully its worth it. I'll update my post with some feedback, maybe even pictures if you guys want.
    Last edited by Brandon Berrios; 07-12-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Jan 14, 2013 - Ordered Nexus 7 case.

Apr 30, 2013 - Last response received from Treegloo

Today, July 12, 2013 - Contacted American Express to initiate chargeback.

If you like being in the dark or just not receiving a product, by all means, order your case from Treegloo.

Received my case today. Bittersweet, I guess. The Streamline version doesn't have the entire wooden border around the case, which I was looking forward to. It does utilize the magnets very well, and works great for reading, basically primarily portrait use. But the Streamline is NOT landscape friendly in the slightest bit. I was looking forward to carrying my Nexus around and using it as a note-taking device for school, but that's not going to happen at all. I guess I'll be doing more reading on it, because not only does it look like a book now, but it's almost stuck like one as well. I'll explain- the non- Streamline case utilizes an elastic strap to hold the Nexus open in landscape, which I thought was a bad idea (it seems like a much better idea than what I got though). The Streamline forces you (it says it in the directions) to UNDO PART OF THE ADHESIVE that is holding the Nexus to the case in order to go landscape. Who the hells idea was that? Don't you think the glue is going to wear out sometime and that part of my tablet won't stick anymore? -_-

BUT, the sweet part. The build quality is top notch. It (the Streamline) is perfect for someone who uses their Nexus to read a lot. It looks amazing, and it feels great. Better than some of my hardcover books.

Ultimately, the landscape thing really gets to me. I was really looking forward to using my Nexus to take notes. I'm happy I didn't buy the bluetooth keyboard yet. And you know what? I'm too scared to contact Treegloo in fear that I will never get my case back if I send it in for a different one! Sigh. I'm happy with how it turned out. I'll just lug my 17" Lenovo around some more for note-taking. Whatever.

I have had my case for a while now and am very happy with it. Still, they have had plenty of time to iron out their issues. At this point i would suggest nobody use then at all.

We unexpectedly received the Treegloo case today... just over 6 months after I placed the order. I emailed the company again on July 15th and received an auto-reply from them but haven't received any personal email as of yet. (It has only been 1 day as of now.) Also, I never was told my order had shipped or that I had a tracking number but I see there is one on the label.

If anyone wants to know where the package shipped from it's:
    "Treegloo Products
    14019 Southwest FW7 #301-188
    Sugar Land, TX 77478-3563"

However, I looked up business entity searches in the state of Texas and "Treegloo" isn't listed. You'd think if you were a good company, that you'd want to be found. They also don't appear on Google Maps at this point.

FYI - I also contacted my bank as I didn't think they'd fulfill my order and tried to get my money back. My bank's policy is that they don't deal with putting in claims against transactions older than 60 days. So if you are interested in getting your money back then make sure you initiate the complaint in time.

Overall, the case is good but my fiance and I are both bitter about it. It's not worth the wait. We'll never recommend or order from Treegloo again.

I filed a complaint with the attorney general of Texas and I recommend everyone who was screwed by this company do the same. I bought my case from this horrible company 3 months ago and have gotten the run around about ice storms being hard on their business. Ok I believed them the first time but the second time they said it I checked the weather in Texas and there were no ice storms to be found. Plus I live in Missouri not a huge distance from the border of Texas so their weather effects us. Now it is late march. I am still waiting. I have asked for a refund. Still nothing and now no reply from them. So I filed a report with the attorney general of Texas. His office is the only one that can either get money back, and or shut down this company. The BBB has no authority but the attorney general does.
    Thanked by:

I wish you could get them to respond to me! I ordered a case on Dec. 30th for which they already charged me. Here it is March 16th and they're not responding to my emails and I don't have my case.

Angry Re: TreeGloo is ripping people off and not delivering Check yourself

You are lucky that they responded to you. I ordered a cover last May and have been in touch by email and phone many times. I received only one email saying I would get it by the end of July. It is March of the next year and I have since cancelled my order but still no money back. I wonder if they only read some emails. It is too bad that they run their company so poorly when this would have been a perfect cover. I ordered from another company and received it promptly.

They ran my credit card for 87 bux and I STILL haven't received the case I ordered Feb 21st and about which I have complained twice. At least someone responded. Very frustrating. I wish I'd seen this review before I ordered. It makes me wonder if the positive review I ran into was a plant.

Where did you get the other case? Did you report Treegloo to the Attorney General's Office?

I just received a phone call from the Texas Attorney General's office. I filed a compliant with them back around the same time I disputed the charges from TreeGloo to Discover.

They are investigating the issue, and had follow up questions. TreeGloo is apparently claiming they refunded the money of people who placed orders and didn't receive them. I was asked if this was true. I told them the truth, which is that TreeGloo never communicated with me after one stalling email about production issues and that the only way I got my money back was via the credit card dispute.

So filing these complaints works. If you've been wronged by TreeGloo, consider filing a compliant of your own.

I ordered a case December of last year 2013. Tried like the dickens to get a hold of this company.

I was telling you guys to file a complaint with the Attorney General in Texas. It works.

Finally I gave up in March of this year and filed a complaint with both my bank, thank God for Visa! As well as the Texas Attorney General. I just heard back today, via email, that the Attorney General’s office is following up and going after Treegloo. So good news folks. Score one for us little guys.

The link for the AG is https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...complain.shtml

I am also seeing that the woman who runs the Treegloo site may now be living in Utah. So you might have to file in 2 states.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456