Nexus 7 Starter Kit under $100 (All Items Amazon, Ships in 5-8 Ds

Shadowlion137

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I put together a list of Accessories on Amazon.com for less then $100. This includes a case with kickstand and Stylus, a Larger carrying case for all the accessories. Usb to Go cables (2) USB Hub, Screen Protectors and Cleaning Cloths.

If you take off one of the usb to go cables and reduce the usb hub from 10 ports to something smaller you could get this all for less then $80 (free shipping remind you)

Cloth Addiction Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloth 2-pack 8.95 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: Cloth Addiction Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloth 2-pack: Computers & Accessories

Plugable USB 2.0 10 Port Hub (with Power Adapter) $25.95 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: Plugable USB 2.0 10 Port Hub (with Power Adapter): Computers & Accessories

Caselogic VNA210 10.2-Inch Netbook/iPad Attache (Black) $14.98 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: Caselogic VNA210 10-Inch Netbook/iPad Attache (Black): Electronics

Premium Screen Protector Film Clear (2-Pack) $3.99 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: amFilm (TM) Premium Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2-Pack) [in AM Retail Packing]: Computers & Accessories

i-BLASON Auto Sleep / Wake Google Nexus 7 inch Tablet 100% Genuine Leather Case Cover / Stylus with 3 Year Warranty (Black) $19.95 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: i-BLASON Auto Sleep / Wake Google Nexus 7 inch Tablet 100% Genuine Leather Case Cover / Stylus for 8GB 16GB 3 Year Warranty (Black): Electronics

Micro USB Host Cable (OTG Cable) Lifetime Warranty $8.99 (free shipping)
Amazon.com: T & S Electronics Micro USB Host Cable (OTG Cable) - Xoom, Galaxy S2, Acer Iconia A510, Toshiba Excite AT305, Google Nexus 7 & more.. LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!: Computers & Accessories

I got 2 USB 2 Go because I wanted one for my cell phone too. Also, I know $8.99 for a usb to go might seem high but its a life time warranty, not shipped from hong kong and the shipping is free. You can get this whole package in 5-8 days (august 2nd estimated)

All these items are handled by Amazon, which also means if you need to make a return it will be easy and Amazon will take care of you.

Reactions: Chex313

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 Starter Kit under $100 (All Items Amazon, Ships in 5-

I like the case..and I might try that usb OTG cable. I was about to order a cheap $1.99 one the other night. Then decided I didn't even need it.
Its like waiting till you need an hdmi cable before you order it,then you kick yourself because you don't have one.:)
The case looks nice. So that puts me at about $30(Plus a Lloyd T-shirt)

Tonzilla

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Great post, some good looking products here. I like the case...just wish it was on Amazon.ca too!

oldpueblo

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site

Just a thought on the OTG cable, this might not be possible but it'd probably be a good idea to get one that curves the other direction. Then if you have it in landscape the way cases typically go it will be hanging down instead of up bending over. There are a ton of different ones, but look at this for an example:

http://www.amazon.com/Micro-B-Adapt...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2036385

Hold up your N7 to the screen to see how it orients.

EDIT Nevermind I'm an idiot, the one in the OP looks right.