1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM
    Motorola Xoom Running ICS

Default Dodo Case

It looks like Dodocase is making cases for the Nexus 7 . If you are not familiar with these cases the are very popular among iPad users (losers lmao ) , and look like books.

The cases for the Nexus 7 come in 4 colors and have a hard book the have a perch for typing and have the smart magnet feature.

It looks great and I think I'm going to try it out, what do you guys think

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dodo Case-uploadfromtaptalk1343776936619.jpg   Dodo Case-uploadfromtaptalk1343776986430.jpg   Dodo Case-uploadfromtaptalk1343777013238.jpg  

Default Re: Dodo Case

Respectable company. There are several doing this sort of case - take a look at these below; each has a different take on implementation, customization, and feature.

from $34.95
    from $34.95
    from $39.95
    from $40.00 (?)

There may be others - these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM

Great now I'm torn between the portenzo case and the dodo case. I like that portenzo has a magnet lock instead of the band and the wood looks great.

Go for the Dodo case... they're quality built. You know what you're going to get.... here's a 10% coupon if you plan on getting it..

Quote Originally Posted by thedudeduck View Post
    Go for the Dodo case... they're quality built. You know what you're going to get.... here's a 10% coupon if you plan on getting it..

You'd be awfully hard-pressed to find anyone credibly saying that Portenzo is anything but quality built. Same for Treegloo. The Out of Print are kind of a newcomer, and won't be released till (est.) October, so no idea on them.

Basically, it's a pretty safe bet you're going to be happy with any of them. The difference in price is minimal (even with a coupon - though if you choose Dodo, obviously use it), so go for the one that you find yourself attracted to the most.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM

Has anyone actually used either of these cases and if they did here a question . How does the cases feel with the front cover flipped back. Like does it fold easily and fold flat so it is thin?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I own both Portenzo and Dodocase for iPad. Both are quality products that are very well made. I would give a slight edge to Portenzo for build quality. But I would give Dodocase the advantage in customer service and rapid turnaround for product delivery.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new Dodocase design. Seems that the N7 is the first to use the new adhesive system.

These cases do fold back, but are not flat. So, they will add bulk to your user experience.

Here is a new coupon code for 10% a Dodocase if anyone is interested.