Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Default case with kick stand and doesn't cover edges?

Ok, I'm looking for a specific type of case that I'm not sure exists. I recently bought one of those leather folio type cases where there is leather around the trim of the front of the tablet. Originally, I thought the case looked great and felt nice. But after a while of using it, I realized that the leather trim surrounding the screen really started to annoy me. It seemed to just get in the way and I don't want to deal with that issue. So I've decided I'll use that case if I decide to take it out with me somewhere. But for at home or general use, I want a case that is like a TPU case with a kick stand. Very similar to a case that I used to have for my Blackberry Playbook

Something that feels more solid, like it'd actually protect against a minor drop, and covers the edges, but doesn't have a huge trim around the bezel. And a kick stand that doesn't involve that weird multi-angle thing that is in the folio cases.

I like this case a lot too Amazon.com: EXOTEK Premium Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand For Google Nexus 7 Tablet (With Automatic Sleep/Wake Function) (Black): Computers & Accessories

which is kind of like the folio case style, but it doesn't cover the bezel. I like this one a lot, only thing is I'm not sure if the multi-angle stand is going to bother me. I will get this if I can't find anything better. Also, I hear you have to pop out the bottom 2 claws to use the stand.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Default Re: case with kick stand and doesn't cover edges?

I have the Poetic version of that case, it is pretty nice.

Default Re: case with kick stand and doesn't cover edges?

Can you post some pics when you have it on?

Thanks!

Global Posts
    509 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radyoactive View Post
    Can you post some pics when you have it on?

Thanks!
    Not bad. Might have to pick one up

Sent from my Nexus 7