Stock

Default Re: Cup holder car mounts

Let me know how that holder goes, I've been looking at it myself

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the devastator View Post
    Let me know how that holder goes, I've been looking at it myself
    I like the holder, I was worried because I have adjustable cup holders but it still locks in tight.
    They also give you an attachment for a smartphone. It works great and is pretty adjustable.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by PthPndr View Post
    I like the holder, I was worried because I have adjustable cup holders but it still locks in tight.
    They also give you an attachment for a smartphone. It works great and is pretty adjustable.
    Does it vibrate or bounce around much? I'm a bit OCD about my devices remaining relatively "bounce-free" if I use a car dock. Thanks!

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lpt2569 View Post
    Does it vibrate or bounce around much? I'm a bit OCD about my devices remaining relatively "bounce-free" if I use a car dock. Thanks!
    I know what you mean. Every time I look at it I keep thinking "it could be a little tighter" but the unit is definitely not going anywhere. I also think it's due in part to my adjustable cup holders. I've only had it in there a few times so far so I'm still trying to get it perfect.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Yea, i ended up buying one too. It worked great in my 2010 Accord but i ended up trading that car in for a 2012 Civic and the cupholder is a little closer to the shifter. Makes it a little hard to mount the tablet but for a phone it works great.

There are no vibrations or anything the phone is in there tight and barely moves.