Gumdrop drop tech case available in October!

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I know most users on this forum are happy with their folio cases. But for those of us who prefer a rugged case, gumdrop is making a drop tech case for the nexus 7. Here is the email I received from gumdrop today.
" Thank you for your reaching out! Great news! We're in the process of manufacturing a Gumdrop Drop Tech Case to offer the best protection for your Nexus 7! Most likely an October release, however, I'll keep you posted as we get closer to a firm release date!"

I can't wait! I've been afraid of dropping or scratching my nexus since I got it. A heavy duty drop tech case should solve that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

wsmather

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
This one from Pelican is available now. The company has in incredible pedigree and guarantee for protecting what they promise to. For $38, it's one hell of a deal.
Reviews for Pelican 1055CC Hardback Case w/ Liner for E-Readers & 7in Tablets, Black 1055-003-110 - View or add your review!

Watertight Gasket - Tight seal created when case is shut
The easy open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
Molded plush shock absorbing liner protects from impact and won't scratch eReaders or 7 inch tablets
Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Discover which portable electronic device will fit, using our Portable Electronic Device Fit Guide
Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy