Ultra Slim Fit Case

kennethbring

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So I was peeking around Amazon for a new case (because I cant STAND the one I have) and I came across this:

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet Ultra Slim Fit Case (Black) with with Smart Cover Function by Supcase (TM) - Color Options: Black, Sapphire Blue, Light Blue, Red, Pink, White, Purple, Green, Yellow, Deep Pink, Deep Blue: Office Products

It looks like it could possibly be the slimmest case available for the N7 besides the official Google/ASUS one. It also kind of looks like the official case for that other tablet. I'm thinkin of pre-ordering it. I really like the look and thinness. Plus the smart cover function is a must for me. Most of the cases out now that offer that are folio and I'm trying to branch away from that. Figured you guys may be interested as well. If you want, I can post a review when I get it. But for $15, you'd be crazy not to try it! :)

****EDIT*****
Looks like shipping is $4.99. So its $20 shipped. Which still, is better than most out there.

Last edited:

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a case as well for my Nexus 7. This case looks pretty sweet! Thanks for posting the link.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So I was peeking around Amazon for a new case (because I cant STAND the one I have) and I came across this:

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet Ultra Slim Fit Case (Black) with with Smart Cover Function by Supcase (TM) - Color Options: Black, Sapphire Blue, Light Blue, Red, Pink, White, Purple, Green, Yellow, Deep Pink, Deep Blue: Office Products

It looks like it could possibly be the slimmest case available for the N7 besides the official Google/ASUS one. It also kind of looks like the official case for that other tablet. I'm thinkin of pre-ordering it. I really like the look and thinness. Plus the smart cover function is a must for me. Most of the cases out now that offer that are folio and I'm trying to branch away from that. Figured you guys may be interested as well. If you want, I can post a review when I get it. But for $15, you'd be crazy not to try it! :)

****EDIT*****
Looks like shipping is $4.99. So its $20 shipped. Which still, is better than most out there.

After shipping, it's the same price as the case discussed in http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...etic-smart-cover-case-similar-ipad-style.html. Nice thing about the case shown there is that it doesn't cover the bezel, so can't cause any issue with gestures starting from the edge (notification bar, google now).

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It looks nice, except for the covering the bezel. Super happy with the Poetic that Jeremy8000 pointed to that doesn't.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nice case, cheaper than the Speck FitFolio and I can get it with my Prime membership for Tuesday. Now I can return the one I bought at Staples today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis