Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM10 Nightlies

Default Ultra Slim Fit Case

So I was peeking around Amazon for a new case (because I cant STAND the one I have) and I came across this:

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet Ultra Slim Fit Case (Black) with with Smart Cover Function by Supcase (TM) - Color Options: Black, Sapphire Blue, Light Blue, Red, Pink, White, Purple, Green, Yellow, Deep Pink, Deep Blue: Office Products

It looks like it could possibly be the slimmest case available for the N7 besides the official Google/ASUS one. It also kind of looks like the official case for that other tablet. I'm thinkin of pre-ordering it. I really like the look and thinness. Plus the smart cover function is a must for me. Most of the cases out now that offer that are folio and I'm trying to branch away from that. Figured you guys may be interested as well. If you want, I can post a review when I get it. But for $15, you'd be crazy not to try it!

****EDIT*****
    Looks like shipping is $4.99. So its $20 shipped. Which still, is better than most out there.
    Last edited by kennethbring; 08-12-2012 at 11:55 AM.

I'm looking for a case as well for my Nexus 7. This case looks pretty sweet! Thanks for posting the link.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Ultra Slim Fit Case

There is a sub-forum for this stuff. Someone plz move this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...t-accessories/
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    CM10 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    There is a sub-forum for this stuff. Someone plz move this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...t-accessories/
    Yeah. Wow. Completely missed that. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethbring View Post
    So I was peeking around Amazon for a new case (because I cant STAND the one I have) and I came across this:

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet Ultra Slim Fit Case (Black) with with Smart Cover Function by Supcase (TM) - Color Options: Black, Sapphire Blue, Light Blue, Red, Pink, White, Purple, Green, Yellow, Deep Pink, Deep Blue: Office Products

It looks like it could possibly be the slimmest case available for the N7 besides the official Google/ASUS one. It also kind of looks like the official case for that other tablet. I'm thinkin of pre-ordering it. I really like the look and thinness. Plus the smart cover function is a must for me. Most of the cases out now that offer that are folio and I'm trying to branch away from that. Figured you guys may be interested as well. If you want, I can post a review when I get it. But for $15, you'd be crazy not to try it!

****EDIT*****
    Looks like shipping is $4.99. So its $20 shipped. Which still, is better than most out there.
    After shipping, it's the same price as the case discussed in http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...pad-style.html. Nice thing about the case shown there is that it doesn't cover the bezel, so can't cause any issue with gestures starting from the edge (notification bar, google now).

I pick a black one, will write a review later.

It looks nice, except for the covering the bezel. Super happy with the Poetic that Jeremy8000 pointed to that doesn't.

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Similar case here that I got and it doesn't cover up the screen Google Nexus 7 Tablet Slim Smart Cover Black | eBay
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by masterxchief View Post
    Similar case here that I got and it doesn't cover up the screen Google Nexus 7 Tablet Slim Smart Cover Black | eBay
    How is it when the front over is folded back? I have a similar one and my 7 goes to sleep when folded flat.

Found a nice looking new slim case on eBay. Brand New REMIX Asus Google Nexus 7 Smart Cover/ Slim Flip Case in Green | eBay

If the link doesn't work, just earch for "REMIX nexus 7" on eBay.

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Nice case, cheaper than the Speck FitFolio and I can get it with my Prime membership for Tuesday. Now I can return the one I bought at Staples today.

The poetic slimline case is great. You get three year warranty, plus the customer service is wonderful.