Keyboard for Nexus?

bcisys

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I got a Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+ for my Nexus 7 with a Father's Day Amazon Gift Card, and really like it. It's small, but not too small, with standard key spacing for easy typing. It comes with a cover that doubles as a stand for the tablet, which helps when you're banging out a memo or a blog post that requires a lot of typing. It's not inexpensive, but it's very solid.

Amazon.com: Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+ (920-003390): Electronics

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please recommend a wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) to use with my Nexus 7?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Logitech is expense.

I have a few micro keyboards but...

I use IOGear Model: GKM611B

It can handle multiple Bluetooth connections, a total of 6.

So you can have a few PC's, phone, and tablets up to six devices.

You then just use a two key combo to switch back and forth to any of 6 devices.

That means one Bluetooth keyboard for all your devices.

Oh, just in case, it does contain a trackpad (mouse pad) with a right and left button.

And unlike the Logitech it is only $39.

Rob has sent this from his Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I got the touch pad one off Amazon, I couldn't be more happy with it. Least expensive and plenty of features. Will be using it for school.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

mmaestro

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
So I bought the Logitech, and I like it a lot, especially the integrated stand. But really, any bluetooth keyboard ought to work. Had I waited, I'd probably be looking at Microsoft's new Wedge keyboard, which looks awesome for this sort of use.

Norman D M

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Micro usb connection.

Can data on a usb stick be read via an adapter through the micro usb port on a Nexus 7. i.e. music or video stored on usb and played on the Nexus ?? Possible or not.:)