1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keyboard for Nexus?

Can someone please recommend a wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) to use with my Nexus 7?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Keyboard for Nexus?

I got a Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+ for my Nexus 7 with a Father's Day Amazon Gift Card, and really like it. It's small, but not too small, with standard key spacing for easy typing. It comes with a cover that doubles as a stand for the tablet, which helps when you're banging out a memo or a blog post that requires a lot of typing. It's not inexpensive, but it's very solid.

Amazon.com: Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+ (920-003390): Electronics
    Samsung - SPH-D710

Global Posts
    2,089 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teralpar View Post
    Can someone please recommend a wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) to use with my Nexus 7?

Logitech is expense.

I have a few micro keyboards but...

I use IOGear Model: GKM611B

It can handle multiple Bluetooth connections, a total of 6.

So you can have a few PC's, phone, and tablets up to six devices.

You then just use a two key combo to switch back and forth to any of 6 devices.

That means one Bluetooth keyboard for all your devices.

Oh, just in case, it does contain a trackpad (mouse pad) with a right and left button.

And unlike the Logitech it is only $39.

Rob has sent this from his Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIZE="2"]Robert L Astoria Queens, N.Y.C

- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch! (SPH-D7110)
    - Asus TF300T
    - Nexus 7
    - Smartstick
    - MK808B

- Previously WebOS Palm Pre (Sprint)

Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard: Electronics

This the one that I bought a few weeks ago, works great and was pretty cheap

Yeah I got the touch pad one off Amazon, I couldn't be more happy with it. Least expensive and plenty of features. Will be using it for school.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Nate00063 View Post
    Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard: Electronics

This the one that I bought a few weeks ago, works great and was pretty cheap
    I am using this one, too. It works great, and is only $20. In fact, I am typing on it right now. No lag... no drops... I really like it.

I recently bought the following from Amazon and it works great:

Amazon.com: Poetic Keybook for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus (Automatically Wakes and Puts the Nexus 7 to Sleep)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    for only $29.95. I think it is a great buy considering it is not only a keyboard but also a sturdy case. Take a look!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Keyboard for Nexus?-poetic.jpg  

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

So I bought the Logitech, and I like it a lot, especially the integrated stand. But really, any bluetooth keyboard ought to work. Had I waited, I'd probably be looking at Microsoft's new Wedge keyboard, which looks awesome for this sort of use.

Does anyone know anything about the Poetic keybook for the nexus 7 2013. Blue tooth Keyboard and case

Default Micro usb connection.

Can data on a usb stick be read via an adapter through the micro usb port on a Nexus 7. i.e. music or video stored on usb and played on the Nexus ?? Possible or not.