Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Treegloo Case Is An Excellent Choice!

The kinetic latch won't scratch the back of the Nexus as the back of the device is enclosed in the case and the latch is secured in the back. Check out my pics in the 1st post of this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

I had a problem w/ some bubbling with the interior of the cover and Treegloo replaced it within a week and the quality is superior. The imperfection on the 1st one wasn't bad but I'm glad I got a substitute. I think they're an excellent company.

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts

Just an update now that I've had my treegloo case for a couple weeks. I love this case! The quality and craftsmanship is amazing. Can't wait to download the wallpaper that matches the interior image of the case

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue View Post
    My beef was that I pre-ordered and saw people ordering well after me and getting theirs first for no rhyme or reason. I wasn't alone. I can understand that specific issues could arise, hand made quality product, any number of issues really ... but I was told it would ship early the next week. I emailed after the 3rd week. A week and a half later it shipped. I do love the case, though. But they have definitely given some people the run around. I'll have to check the dates, but well over a month after the intended start ship date.

I'm happy, glad I went with it, and whatever saltiness there was is now gone. Definitely a quality and beautiful case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Keep in mind, if you had more/different options than others, that can cause a longer shipping time. Sometimes the orange cases might get delayed cause they ran out of orange, but they have plenty of black so those folks get them before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by .46caliber View Post
    Keep in mind, if you had more/different options than others, that can cause a longer shipping time. Sometimes the orange cases might get delayed cause they ran out of orange, but they have plenty of black so those folks get them before you do.
    I'm aware of the various issues that could arise, but I, like many others, didn't hear any specific details. The weather was as specific as they got. Vague emails on shipping, then lengthy delays. I got a pretty basic case, too.

Obviously something they struggle with.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue View Post
    I'm aware of the various issues that could arise, but I, like many others, didn't hear any specific details. The weather was as specific as they got. Vague emails on shipping, then lengthy delays. I got a pretty basic case, too.

Obviously something they struggle with.

After seeing some other things floating around, I'm not surprised. STL Blues fan?

Cubs blue.

I do love my case. Extremely happy with it.

Terrible, terrible, terrible company. 100% rip-off artists. Prepare to wait at least 2 months (and as some reviewers have indicated, OVER A YEAR) to receive a case that other companies can ship within a few days. Nonexistent customer service- have not responded to THREE emails over the last month. I'm afraid to ask about a refund at this point, I'm sure they'll ignore that too. I guess I'll have start one of the many BBB complaints open against this shoddy company.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestatepride View Post
    Terrible, terrible, terrible company. 100% rip-off artists.
    Clearly can't be 100% if people, myself included, have reported positive experiences. Very sorry to hear of your complications. If I were waiting more than the estimated time and they stopped responding, I would have already filed a dispute with my credit card company and it would be handled in about 10 days.
    Proud owner of 2 Nexii!

After two and a half months, I finally have my refund. I will never even briefly consider attempting to buy anything from Treegloo again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

same here. Waited 3 months and false promises of shipping "soon". Probably will go with a Portenzo case

Looks a great case,will see if they ship to Europe.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Pics and comments of my new case here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ml#post2608631
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12