Nexus 7 isn't a popular device?

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I use Seidio cases on my phones and saw that they make some damn nice looking cases for the Ipad and kindle fire.

I decided to call them today and ask if they had plans to make the Active case for the Nexus 7.. I was told it's not in the works as the Nexus 7 is not a popular device..

I really was diggin this Blue color too for the ipad and Kindle fire in two flavors!

So how is the Nexus 7 considered not popular? They wouldn't answer that.. I would encourage any of you interested in a product from them whether you use their phone products or not to please contact them and let them know just how unpopular the nexus 7 is..
I may have to turn my back on a good phone product if they can't meet my tablet needs.. *sigh*

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I use Seidio cases on my phones and saw that they make some damn nice looking cases for the Ipad and kindle fire.

I decided to call them today and ask if they had plans to make the Active case for the Nexus 7.. I was told it's not in the works as the Nexus 7 is not a popular device..

I really was diggin this Blue color too for the ipad and Kindle fire in two flavors!

So how is the Nexus 7 considered not popular? They wouldn't answer that.. I would encourage any of you interested in a product from them whether you use their phone products or not to please contact them and let them know just how unpopular the nexus 7 is..
I may have to turn my back on a good phone product if they can't meet my tablet needs.. *sigh*

It's only the hottest selling Android tablet ever. Yup, not too popular...:rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

flacousa

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I read they expect to sell 5 million N7 by the end of year holidays, is that doesn't make them popular what does?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
it would be nice if everyone who had a N7 called Seidio and asked about an active case for it like the kindle fire and iPad.. how many calls would they need to take before they realized the N7 isn't a "here today gone tomorrow tablet made by a no name company"..

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
it would be nice if everyone who had a N7 called Seidio and asked about an active case for it like the kindle fire and iPad.. how many calls would they need to take before they realized the N7 isn't a "here today gone tomorrow tablet made by a no name company"..

We are currently working on the very case you are speaking of right now. They should be arriving this month!

Reactions: Knyte

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Well what do ya know...lol. I'm interested in seeing what the case will look and feel like myself.

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife just bought her own Nexus 7 today, after getting tired of trying to borrow mine or my daughters. We had to visit four stores in three cities to find one, as they are selling as fas as Asus can make them.

That makes three N7s in our little family. We sold our iPad two weeks ago, as it was just gathering dust, overshadowed by the awesome N7.

So, accessory makers, get busy! The Nexus 7 army is growing fast!

Sent from my Nexus 7

flacousa

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on getting two more N7 to give as Xmas gift to my wife an son.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I might have to grab one for my girlfriend this Christmas or something. Shes often complaining about how big and heavy the iPad is to carry around.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My wife just bought her own Nexus 7 today, after getting tired of trying to borrow mine or my daughters. We had to visit four stores in three cities to find one, as they are selling as fas as Asus can make them.

That makes three N7s in our little family. We sold our iPad two weeks ago, as it was just gathering dust, overshadowed by the awesome N7.

So, accessory makers, get busy! The Nexus 7 army is growing fast!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Just bought my wife a Galaxy Tab 7.0 :( She's basically a consumer and needs a lot of handholding, so I wasn't getting her a Nexus 7. Got the student, 8GB with the dock at Costco at a good price ($239 + tax) and already have several 16GB microSD's sitting around to expand her memory.

She's happy, I'm happy she's not borrowing my N7. And what the hey, still a Droid. She calls hers C3PO, mine of course is R2D2.

flux capacitor

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I had zero interest in tablets really. If I had the funds, I would have liked an Ipad/2 but always thought of other things I'd rather have with the money.

I bought a Nexus 16gb out of impulse when I saw Leo on Twit hold it up on last weeks TWiT or whenever it was. I decided to buy myself an N7 as a gift for quitting smoking a month ago this week. And Im glad I did. Im having a lot of fun with it. I would not have considered any other android tablet frank.y. Dunno why but all the reviews of the N7 and gossip surrounding it compelled me.

ok, I really wanted the fish live wallpapers to play with, that was a big selling point I admit.

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly few people know what the N7 is, considering how many ads Google played for it. I mean, the iPad is kind of "the" tablet in the sense that it's a household name--everyone knows what it is. Pretty much same with the Kindle, since it's kind of "the" e-reading device. But not that many people have heard of the N7.

I took it to my campus tech support because I couldn't use my school's VPN on it, and the guy had no idea what it was (he thought it was a Kindle lol).

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Our ACTIVE Case for the Nexus 7 is now available from our online store!

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Ignoring the fact that, albeit late, Seidio has at last come to the party - why would the unavailability for a solution for one device direct you away from a good solution for another? Seidio makes AWESOME cases. I'm totally digging the case wrapped around my extended-battery equipped Thunderbolt. It has protected my phone from a few heart-wrenching drops and painful-sounding smacks against doorframes, and is a little the worse for wear but is holding up nicely.

I was in on the Kickstarter for the 10terra bamboo case, or I'd be jumping on the Seidio (or maybe Otterbox, they make really good cases, too) bandwagon with my Nexus.

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Ignoring the fact that, albeit late, Seidio has at last come to the party - why would the unavailability for a solution for one device direct you away from a good solution for another? Seidio makes AWESOME cases. I'm totally digging the case wrapped around my extended-battery equipped Thunderbolt. It has protected my phone from a few heart-wrenching drops and painful-sounding smacks against doorframes, and is a little the worse for wear but is holding up nicely.

I was in on the Kickstarter for the 10terra bamboo case, or I'd be jumping on the Seidio (or maybe Otterbox, they make really good cases, too) bandwagon with my Nexus.

Actually I have used Seidio for all my phones, I have a Galaxy Nexus Convert case, A HTC Tbolt convert case, and looking at getting either a convert or blue active case for my GS3 and a purple active case for the wife's RAZR MAXX.. the fact this has now come out is great and maybe I will get the blue one soon to replace the craptacular folio cover I am currently using.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star