Bluetooth to HiFi Audio

mike.hadley99

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Recently purchased and fitted Bluetooth receiver to my HiFi to stream audio files and Spotify to my main gear from the comfort of my armchair. There are several out there in the market from ?17 upwards. I settled on the Logitech which (at Amazon) was ?27 and haven't regretted it for a moment.

Sound quality was one of my concerns but I have been pleasantly surprized. Incredibly easy to set up. Nexus is now my "remote" for the HiFi.

Just thought I'd pass this on in case someone was thinking about doing the same.

Full name/description Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices

mike.hadley99

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
1) According to plate on plug, 5v, 1 amp
2) Does not need to pair again, although on one occassion I had to 'Connect' on nexux bluetooth settings screen

EDIT:- Have experimented a bit to try and answer your question more accurately.

Nexus stays paired when removed from Bluetooth range and then brought back but remains Unconnected. Simply go tho Bluetooth Settings and touch on "Logitech" and it instantly reconnects

Last edited:

mike.hadley99

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
OK, I get your point. Last night I switched off the Logitech at the mains, and also switched off the Nexus. This morning I powered up the Logitech and the Nexus. The two connected up without any other input from me.

Hope this helps

MikeH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol