what happened to promise Asus leather case and dock?

seriyb

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, this tablet has been out for what, 4 months now?
I really want the docking station. Why make these 4 metal dot connections if they aren't used?

It's a joke

Chappie

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I think in general we are getting shafted on the accessory market. It's annoying to no end, especially when you look at the potential.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping for a docking station because it would make for an awesome alarm clock next to my bed. But, that's what I thought about my Galaxy Nexus too.

Jeff Da

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
All I can think of is that Google is still working on it's play store. If they are close to getting it done I would understand not putting out stuff when you want to have it in your market like how amazon has it with the kindle. Something is messed up because it's been how long? we need and want accessories and Google is missing out of tons of money by not putting out the accessories that we want to buy.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Google can't sell their stuff worth a darn, and they certainly don't know how to get the aftermarket to make anything to support their hardware. Google needs to get their act together and start acting like a real full service company. Software/hardware/accessories. Stop relying on the OEM's to make stuff, design it and have someone build it along with the accessories to support it, just like another company that does so well. One day they will realize that web advertising isn't the only way to make money.

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I bet they have lost a lot of money cause I know by the way people have spoke about the case's they all would of gone 3rd party.

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I've got the dock, should be dropping in a week IIRC

Great. Can you please let us know if any cables, etc come with it, if it allows use of the microUSB port for Flash Memory while docked & pogo in use, and which functions are available from the Pogo pin dock itself (like data transfer, speakers, charging).

Thanks in advance !!