Stereo Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones for N7

JayJ-1974

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Guys I'm looking for some nice cans for use wiith my Nexus 7 and SGS2, wanted for Music, Gaming, Movies etc and must have volume and music controls on them and be able to handles calls. These Beats Audio Wireless are nice although a little pricey but would they work with the N7?? Any other suggestions??

Any help and advice appreciated?

tonebones

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I personally have tried the beats wireless blue tooth cans, they are not worth the money,I returned them after testing about twenty minutes in the parking lot of best buy. If you want a great set of cans for value I would suggest the Luda souls sl150 they have a much richer sound than all but the studio beats which cost a pretty penny.also they have the attachments to use with Mic/volume control Also v moda has some very very nice cans which sound phenomenal m80s. If you must go the wireless route please consider that you lose considerable quality bit if you just want some really great sounding cans I would suggest you search you tube reviews on the ones I recommend as well as other ones before you buy....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol