- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 - Slide Lock fails; unless I restart
Hi guys - I've searched for days and figured I'll ask for help to see if any of you have experienced or solved this problem.
I have a second Nexus 7 that for some reason (even after factory resets) at the slide lock screen fails to unlock. What happens is I can slide the lock but it just flashes and brings me back to the slide lock screen. If I restart the tablet all is OK until the screen locks again.. Weird - I know.
I've tried to change the unlock from a slide to a pattern and the same results.
--- Sorry just saw I posted in th wrong forum.. sorry!
- 12-14-2012, 12:44 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 12:53 AM #3
- 12-26-2012, 09:30 PM #4
- By Luckywuffboi in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:40 PM
- By mdnorris in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:57 PM
- By mwclaunch in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:01 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 05-11-2010, 02:26 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:22 PM