32Gb cases

Wballstars

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Ive just got a nexus 7 and im loooking to get a case and keyboard. Uk based btw.

One thing a little searching didnt give me the answer to is if the 16gb ir 32gb were any different in size. I want this case http://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyAcc-Lea...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2467222 as it is cheap and rated well (ill buy kboard seperate). But it is only marked 16gb. Do 16gb cases fit a 32gb model? I know the screen says 7.1 inch, so id hate for a tiny little extra width/height mean I have to send it back!

Any help is much appreciated.

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Ive just got a nexus 7 and im loooking to get a case and keyboard. Uk based btw.

One thing a little searching didnt give me the answer to is if the 16gb ir 32gb were any different in size. I want this case EasyAcc Black Leather Protective Folio Case Cover and: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics as it is cheap and rated well (ill buy kboard seperate). But it is only marked 16gb. Do 16gb cases fit a 32gb model? I know the screen says 7.1 inch, so id hate for a tiny little extra width/height mean I have to send it back!

Any help is much appreciated.

the 32GB model is the same size and has the same port & control positions. I understand that the 3G model has some differences especially in port and control positions...no idea about size.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon