- 8 Posts
Good Drawing Stylus?
I want draw on my google nexus 7 on the sketchbook pro app. However, I cannot decide on what is the best stylus for sketches/doodles/drawings. I have heard that the ones with the flat plastic surfaces at the end(like the Dagi or the Adonit) provide the best accuracy and quality of drawing. However, I have also heard from many of the reviews that these types of styli can easily cause serious scratches on the screen.
So, I am just wondering what stylus or styli you recommend for me.
- 12-23-2012, 10:35 AM #2
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2012, 04:22 AM
- By cooolboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:14 PM
- By adamm44 in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:30 PM
- By johndball in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2011, 10:52 PM
- By stopsign002 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:49 PM