Regarding Playstation 3 Controllers

Antic

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I know you can with Sixaxis (in the Play store).

My main question is one that I've not found a definite answer for yet... can a PS3 controller be paired to more than just one device ? ie; if I paired it to my N7 via Sixaxis, can I also use it for my PS3 ? Or do I need to keep pairing it to each device I want to use it on each time ?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I know you can with Sixaxis (in the Play store).

My main question is one that I've not found a definite answer for yet... can a PS3 controller be paired to more than just one device ? ie; if I paired it to my N7 via Sixaxis, can I also use it for my PS3 ? Or do I need to keep pairing it to each device I want to use it on each time ?
I would take a guess and say you have to pair every time you switch device. the PS3 controller dont support multiple device at a time.
I have 2 PS3 and 2 controller. when i have to use those 2 controller with one PS3 i have to pair it and have to do the reverse when i use it with other ps3.

Dragon7507

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, you have to re-pair to PS3 when done. I have two controllers so just dedicated one for my tablet until needing to play a two player game.

Antic

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Ugghh... I was afraid of that. Oh well, time to go shopping for a good after xmas sale on a 3rd controller then.

Thanks for the help !!

retsaw

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
If you want to connect a PS3 controller with Bluetooth then you need to be rooted, but for a USB connection you don't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan