- 13 Posts
Increase battery life
Try turning off Google now. Games that utilize four core processor will cause serious drain on the battery. Any aftermarket chargers will be hit and miss. I'm looking forward 2 A charger that will connect to the Pogo. Any other ideas besides turning off location GPS etcetera that might be helpful?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 01-06-2013, 03:49 PM #2
- 525 Posts
Re: Increase battery life
settings change to ensure wifi and sync are off during sleep mode
turn off sync mode until you NEED to do a sync, wifi when you need that, then turn off again when complete. turn off bluetooth when not in use, etc.
turn off anything else like system sounds that are not required to max battery life.
get a battery monitoring app if you don't like the built in functionality and check to ensure that screen is the major user of battery vs apps - you can see how much battery % is used by the various functions/apps in the device and remove any pigs. Some apps run way too much in the background, sync way too often, do not close, serve advertising whenever they feel like it, etc.
Last edited by bigtroutz; 01-06-2013 at 05:23 PM.
- By PowerThroughLove in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2012, 09:50 AM
- By rvhighway in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2011, 12:16 AM
- By rvhighway in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:16 PM
- By tabcourt in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:58 PM
- By mbranscum in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM