Possible to extend N7 antenna?

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
By opening up the case, is it possible to somehow connect the antenna to the sound jack, so whenever earbuds are plugged in, they would work as part of the antenna and extend WiFi range? Or would that not be possible due to the electricity flowing through the jack constantly?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
By opening up the case, is it possible to somehow connect the antenna to the sound jack, so whenever earbuds are plugged in, they would work as part of the antenna and extend WiFi range? Or would that not be possible due to the electricity flowing through the jack constantly?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

pop over to YouTube - some nerd hooked a parabolic dish to his flying N7 for over a mile away wifi lol
probably something over at XDA as well, I seem to recall somebody messing with his various n7 antennae

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
pop over to YouTube - some nerd hooked a parabolic dish to his flying N7 for over a mile away wifi lol
probably something over at XDA as well, I seem to recall somebody messing with his various n7 antennae

Not only did I find him, but I'm messaging him right now. :) it,s not looking like it's possible, but I'll let people in this forum know. ...why isn't there a hardware mod thread in this forum? :what:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol